Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

all aboard the saucony hype train

Choo choo! Chugga chugga chugga! :lol:

wu9VAst.jpg

If it hits any sneaker news sites, consider it a resellers gold. Plus the cavity pack is fire IMO and saucony set it up as a limited GR release. Collab or not if a sneaker is hot and has the right media behind it, its gonna sell.  

there's hope --

#CavityPack update: Inventory is on it's way to US, Can, & EU retailers. We'll post a list on our blog tomorrow. Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
All the sharks and lurkers clamouring for the pack kinda puts me off it though. Unless the cop is staring right in my face, i don't think i'll actively go out and look for a pair.

All the sharks and lurkers clamouring for the pack kinda puts me off it though. Unless the cop is staring right in my face, i don't think i'll actively go out and look for a pair.
I feel you. I knew i wanted the mints for me an my girl so i made sure i spoke with saucony directly to ensure i got them, but past that i would not jump through hoops. Where are all these people coming from!

I don't even want the cavity pack, but hope inventory becomes so plentiful that resellers are stuck with them.

I feel you. I knew i wanted the mints for me an my girl so i made sure i spoke with saucony directly to ensure i got them, but past that i would not jump through hoops. Where are all these people coming from!
Great idea talking to Saucony.

It's like even the BWGH Puma collab had more pairs than this lol

my status says shipped on saucony.com. that was fast, good job by them. can't track it yet though.

Shhhhh, don't let these dudes know about BWGH

Nothing is safe any more. You put brand X collaborator it's an auto sell out. You make an appealing colorway in a classic model, auto sell out. Lastly, you put limited on anything and it's a sell out.

Nothing is safe any more. You put brand X collaborator it's an auto sell out. You make an appealing colorway in a classic model, auto sell out. Lastly, you put limited on anything and it's a sell out.
Ehh they're sitting now on multiple sites.

Just hoping they sit a little longer. It's nice thinking about whether you wanna cop or not instead of "buy now think later"

Breathe of fresh air

Back
Top Bottom