Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

the resellers are gonna drown in the pack becouse there is gonna be plentlyfull stock available worldwide.

Ehh they're sitting now on multiple sites.

Just hoping they sit a little longer. It's nice thinking about whether you wanna cop or not instead of "buy now think later"

Breathe of fresh air

I feel you. It's good to be able to cop when you want to at retail. It just doesn't happen often enough.

Last edited:
Mi rain beaters and my order for the razz joints shipped from premier Gota love their great service & fast shipping

Last edited:
It seems like there will be other opportunities to be had for these. Just randomly stopped by my local on my way home and they were putting the pack out for sale. Passed this AM, but when I got the mints in hand I couldn't pass for $80.
Anyone in ATL can try KickTheory. They still had some left!

Last edited:
1) Saucony goes live 10 mins. before I get to work.
2) Premiere drops when I'm at the store getting lunch
3) RCK drops whil I'm driving home from work.

FML...

Just be patient.  There will be more.
Oh, of that I'm quite sure. But I went straight bonkers for three weeks back in April tracking blogs, twitter, NT, etc, trying to cop ZX Flux Prisms, striking out over & over & over, and I really don't want to be repeating that nonsense again for something that was supposed to be an "easy cop" GR. I mean, if we're going through this now, can you imagine how batty it'll be for the Suede Pack Jazz in a couple months now that S&S fury is full-tilt? I'm thinking this is becoming the new reality for all old school retros/"original" runners, whether they're Saucony, Asics, Adi, NB, etc.

Back
Top Bottom