Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So what's good with the Taras EU release? I don't see them anywhere. Did they drop yesterday?

So what's good with the Taras EU release? I don't see them anywhere. Did they drop yesterday?

Yes they released on the 19th, although I still feel some stores haven't released them yet. They seemed to go real quick over here in the eu, luckily I got them from end, received them today and I'm real impressed.

Yes they released on the 19th, although I still feel some stores haven't released them yet. They seemed to go real quick over here in the eu, luckily I got them from end, received them today and I'm real impressed.
That's great man,Congrats. Resale it is then for me. Luckily Saucony resale doesn't seem to be too overinflated.

Wish I would of grabbed those Taras while I had the chance, seeing these photos makes me regret passing on them.

Still waiting for my Tara's from end dpd reached Germany today to the delivery station of my city... Do they also deliver Saturday? I hope so

Indeed, i am wondering i always try to tie my shoes somewhat tight because if they are loose like in the pic i am scared of fray in the heel lol

New pair of female Sauconys coming out. My girl tagged me under this pic on Instagram asking me to get them for her :lol: Knew she'd come around to Sauconys eventually.

got my taras now and i am definitely amazed by the quality top notch and that for 145€ is absolutely a steal compared to nmd / ub (which have other qualities but not the material one)

Saucony SD Quilted on the Saucony AU site now.  Thinking about copping them once they're posted on the US site.

After seeing the pics on sneakerpolitic's site I had to order a pair.  Found them on shoebuy.com for $82.46 shipped with the 25% off discount.

Back
Top Bottom