Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Try checking out.
Exactly. Trying getting a single pair to ATC first. 
laugh.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from Bait on the Taras. Pretty pumped to be getting these. Never thought they'd drop stateside, and was gonna try to find Sparring 9Ks instead. I think I like these more, though.

Got my shipping confirmation from Bait on the Taras. Pretty pumped to be getting these. Never thought they'd drop stateside, and was gonna try to find Sparring 9Ks instead. I think I like these more, though.
^^ Same. Getting my pair from them on Wed due to MLK holiday.

^^^So what do y'all think is gonna happen with these? Am I gonna have to pay resale, or are they gonna drop again?

Too low on cash right now to cop the Taras :smh:

same.

In about 4-5 months the bay will be flooded with them for retail.

This is what i'm hoping. In general, there seems to be a point where most Sauconys, regardless of how big the hype is for them when they drop, end up on eBay for retail or $10-$15 over, allowing for wiggle room in terms of negotiations.

Anyone have a fit report on the Taras yet? With that leather sockliner I'm a little worried that I should've gone .5 down like I do on 6Ks & 9Ks, instead of going with my TTS 10 (my usual 5K sz).

Jesus, finally sold my Blue Offsprings for retail. Haven't had any interest in the Grey or Beams 6000, though.

Was selling my Black Offsprings to someone for $105 shipped (DS pair) and he flaked on the invoice. 
eyes.gif

Jesus, finally sold my Blue Offsprings for retail. Haven't had any interest in the Grey or Beams 6000, though.

Was selling my Black Offsprings to someone for $105 shipped (DS pair) and he flaked on the invoice. 
eyes.gif
If you were a size 7-7.5 i would've scooped those offsprings off your hands..

Anyone have a fit report on the Taras yet? With that leather sockliner I'm a little worried that I should've gone .5 down like I do on 6Ks & 9Ks, instead of going with my TTS 10 (my usual 5K sz).
I have a sz 11 (Packers) and 11.5 (St. Alfred) coming in. I have relatively narrow to medium width feet though but will provide my feedback. The size that fits off will be available for what I paid. 

Note: I'm a TTS 12 in most UB 1.0 and Jordan 1's.

Wear sz 11 in the 3.0 CNY UB & RC 1.0 UB while I fit into 11.5 in the Naked 1.0 UB. Also, most of my PK NMD's are either sz 11 (French Beige, Winter Wool & Tricolors) or 11.5 (Japan Black, Japan Grey & Monochrome Black). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom