Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Recent footwear:

11156814664_cc5b85b426_c.jpg

Last edited:
I think the Kitkat Android update ****** the whole upload process up ...

but yeah, UBIQ came so 4th quarter

jnu6pp9_w800_h800.jpg

Last edited:
@MLDR you got my saucony grails haha, those bodega grey toes are a thing of beauty

My cruel worlds came today...here a shot with the alternate laces

nice pair of kicks, but i dont think i like em enought to hold onto

@MLDR you got my saucony grails haha, those bodega grey toes are a thing of beauty

it was the hype. :tongue: am a victim too :tongue: (well they are nice but there are better releases this period)

Yeh man - grails for me too....you have no idea what i went through for these.

The toebox is different than the other 5000's i have....more slim. Im still contemplating if i should go after the blue ones.

BAITS also came in for me too - not bad but im 80% sure i might let these go though.

it was the hype. :tongue: am a victim too :tongue: (well they are nice but there are better releases this period)

The benefit and personalization was enough for me to buy these. What about them do you both not like? Please don't say "too plain" lol

The benefit and personalization was enough for me to buy these. What about them do you both not like? Please don't say "too plain" lol
Same here.  Loved the message and the charity.  Clean and simple shoe.  Don't need anything else. 

its not that, i like them, its just that there are many other good releases this period...

Shadow originals are one of my favorite everyday shoes...throw in the simple clean color way and it's a no brainer........can't imagine they look much different in person than in the pics......not sure what you guys were expecting......hype kills

got my BAIT X SAUCONY cruelty frees in, and i must say the shoe is awesome, no crazy bright colors. my cup of tea definitely. everyone else receive that carved wood skull thing?

if you buy shoes because of hype you're going to have a bad time plain and simple.

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE

Honestly, most saw the "limited" tag and the release process and saw dollar signs or a mirage and copped. They're going for around 240 online but those prices will drop because the people the WANTED them got them coming already. Not even anywhere near the first Saucony to use all vegan materials. Just the first to blatantly say it all over the shoe because it's a collab.

i have broken everybody's balls, i have to ask, the sohos finally..run big? if i wear new balance 998 size 11, should i go 10.5 on sohos or the same? any similar comparison maybe please?i will appreciate it very much since i m about to purchase a pair from reseller.. thank you!!

@RoKnows  i really like the color palliate and combination of materials, i just dont like the shape of the shoe once i had em on-foot, probably cuz theyre not as sleek as my other sauconys

i have broken everybody's balls, i have to ask, the sohos finally..run big? if i wear new balance 998 size 11, should i go 10.5 on sohos or the same? any similar comparison maybe please?i will appreciate it very much since i m about to purchase a pair from reseller.. thank you!!
wondering this myself :lol:

I got 11.5 but would like a 12, toe box might be tight on the 11.5

12-13. I have the solebox sauconies in pink in an 11.5 and they fit tight in the toe box

Back
Top Bottom