Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Looking for a 10-10.5 only in soho, I struck out on release day bc my local did F&F and acted like they never got em and im not paying rape on ebay. If anyone knows someone selling or a link to retail or close to it PM me.

DLs came in...4th in my saucony collection....very happy and quality is on point....2 more and I'm done for the year...geez

These came in recently....Sohos and Bdga Teals. I know I said these are my last 2 for 2013 but I had to order those baits..comin soon!..:smokin

Last edited:
need a link for foot patrol x saucony "only in soho" size 11 ahhhhhhh!!!! :frown:

(retail ofc)

Last edited:
Anyone have one?
Only 7-8 stores in the US received them and each store received on average 1 FSR, some not even that. This means that there are only 7-8 pairs in a given size floating around. There might be a couple more for the more common sizes but you get the idea. The people that imported them paid $200+.

If you think that you are going to find a pair for anywhere close to the US retail price you are wasting your time. There might be a small dip in prices in the next few weeks but I see an overall increase in the long run. It's just one of those shoes.

Last edited:
still need a 10. and i REALLY want these. might have to sell off a shoe or 2 and buy them from a reseller. whatever 

Back
Top Bottom