Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The 997.5 is a way  nicer shoe, in my opinion.

^^I can appreciate pink and purple used as accent colors on men's shoes.  Very tastefully done on that NB.
the NB kills the saucony, i dont know what it is but there is something off to me about the Barney's and I cannot seem to figure what it is...those filters are going to fool a lot of people so be careful

Not feeling the Barney so much. One of those "would cop on discount" kinda shoes. It would just sit in my closet. Hope I don't regret passing.

Hopefully someone can help me with sizing for the G9. I am an 11 [wide footed] in the AM1, Shadow Original, and Shadow 5000; 10.5 in NB1500 [UK]. Thank you very much 
nerd.gif

Did anyone get a weird glitch when adding a size to cart? I added a 10.5 and breezed all the way through checkout to notice that I carted a 5.5 by mistake! I went back and ordered a 10.5 and emailed them to cancel the 5.5.

Fortunately they answered my phone call (10 minutes after closing) and I told them the situation. Hopefully that 5.5 goes back up. I have no need for that at all...just want my size.

They did however say they were gonna start packaging them tonight and get them out tomorrow. Straight smoking customer serivce. :nthat:

Did anyone get a weird glitch when adding a size to cart? I added a 10.5 and breezed all the way through checkout to notice that I carted a 5.5 by mistake! I went back and ordered a 10.5 and emailed them to cancel the 5.5.
Fortunately they answered my phone call (10 minutes after closing) and I told them the situation. Hopefully that 5.5 goes back up. I have no need for that at all...just want my size.

They did however say they were gonna start packaging them tonight and get them out tomorrow. Straight smoking customer serivce. :nthat:

They are great, they did that with the first colorway. Had them by Monday afternoon 2 day priority usps.

The boss called while we were just in there chiilin.' We heard one of the workers yell "he wants orders packed tonight!" I was like "damn" they ship fast. I guess I never really paid attention to how they handle online orders. Congrats to those that got through online.

Back
Top Bottom