Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

One of my favorite/..
pimp.gif

Offspring 6ks are one of the best releases of the year, definitely Saucony of the year imo...

OS killed it this year, they had the best asics store collab too imo,

I might get kicked out of here for saying this but I have no idea what all the hoopla is over the offspring sauconys.

I do have The asics which were my first non nike shoe in a long time, but even those I don't put as high as koyos or sages

Is it material quality or something? Not trying to hate I'm genuinely interested in opinions

I think LOM pack was way better, although that last pic posted is the first that had me think the OS Saicony are ok

Last edited:
I might get kicked out of here for saying this but I have no idea what all the hoopla is over the offspring sauconys.

I do have The asics which were my first non nike shoe in a long time, but even those I don't put as high as Louis or sages

Is it material quality or something? Not trying to hate I'm genuinely interested in opinions

I think LOM pack was way better, although that last pic posted is the first that had me think the OS Saicony are ok

I like the soft suede, leather lining, and color blocking of the offsprings, Loms are my 2nd favorite.

The asics joints though? The suede on those things is soft like a baby unicorn, the sages are a sick c/w but I don't like that Ashy Aaron Americana material...

Last edited:
I like the soft suede, leather lining, and color blocking of the offsprings, Loms are my 2nd favorite.

The asics joints though? The suede on those things is soft like a baby unicorn, the sages are a sick c/w but I don't like that Ashy Aaron Americana material...

Quality on OS from asics I can agree with.

Honestly a lot of my friends feel that if you're spending that much money on shoes its going to be nike or Jordan. offSpring is the shoe that I pull out to show them what quality and real suede look like

I do have The asics which were my first non nike shoe in a long time, but even those I don't put as high as koyos or sages

I feel the exact same way about the burgers. :/

QFT. If you told me at the start of 2014 a Saucony with pink and teal would be my favorite pickup of the year I would not have believed you. Hell, i didn't even own any Saucony at the start of 2014 and now I wear them more often than anything else.

Last edited:
All this Offspring talk just makes me want to bust out my pair tomorrow... ::goes to closet and pulls out Grey/Navy pair:: :tongue:

Just got my High Rollers in and they are incredibly nice. Didn't know the toebox was leather so that was a nice surprise as well.

And I think Saucony has the best new shoe smell out of all the brands out there. It's kinda leathery with a hint of tangy rubber and plastic. Asics comes in a close second though. Erm okay...

Back
Top Bottom