Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just checked out on END for the space snacks, page monitor went off for the burgers but it was showing the ss on the bottom (recommended) and got my size, completely lucked out on that as the site was going crazy earlier in the day.

edit: now awaiting the inevitable refund...

Last edited:
Just checked out on END for the space snacks, page monitor went off for the burgers but it was showing the ss on the bottom (recommended) and got my size, completely lucked out on that as the site was going crazy earlier in the day.

edit: now awaiting the inevitable refund...
they don't even show under saucony?

My #1 release of the year. Hope the NT fam have a Happy New Year and get ready for all the saucony heat in 2015 :nthat:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ditto. Expected it tho. :lol: ....at the people that tried to flip with nothing yet to flip
same here but someone had to get lucky, maybe it was a nter? With all the orders that went through most had to get cancelled

Yea, im thinking most got cancelled. Guess we'll know soon enough who got them when their ad doesnt end up cancelled on eBay! :lol:

Last edited:
have all spots with high rollers release been accounted for? still trying to snatch a pair for retail...any help is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom