Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lol all this talk about the Snow Beaches, Raekwon etc me remind me of "The Box".

I used to have to do chores to get to watch the music videos I wanted. You had to pay to watch video you wanted. I miss the 90's... anyways good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow...

Last edited:
Fellas, Saucony.Com has received my return for 11.5 's & 12's for the Mints & Razz. If you're interested, give em' a call.

lol all this talk about the Snow Beaches, Raekwon etc me remind me of "The Box".

I used to have to do chores to get to watch the music videos I wanted. You had to pay to watch video you wanted. I miss the 90's... anyways good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow...

:lol: :lol:

I remember when I was like 7 or 8 my cousins convinced me to call in and order "Candy Rain" -- but yea man, I remember the Box like yesterday :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: We'd LITERALLY sit up and watch videos ALL.DAY.LONG. Funny part was it'd be like the same 10, 11 videos.

OOOOOOO GOOD TIMES MAN. GOOD TIMES. #80smademe90sraisedme

not feelin the Bodegas at all
all of this.

Last edited:
dunno i dont care about snow beach or what it is but i like the color sheme/blocking on it.
im only afraid the toe box is is gonna crease like crazy with that canvas material on it.

Wooooo... SO glad I read the blog and saw the BDGA IG post again. I was definitely going to try and score the release at 12:01pm. I would have been HEATED.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when I was like 7 or 8 my cousins convinced me to call in and order "Candy Rain" -- but yea man, I remember the Box like yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We'd LITERALLY sit up and watch videos ALL.DAY.LONG. Funny part was it'd be like the same 10, 11 videos.

OOOOOOO GOOD TIMES MAN. GOOD TIMES. #80smademe90sraisedme
all of this.
am i one of the few who used to record the videos on vhs?  
laugh.gif

Uh duh I
laugh.gif
Polo my favorite brand so yes.... That's the reason I'm going for these.

If it were a popular Hilfiger cw or something I'd cop to burn.
what blaze needs to do is get on some collabs with the p-wing theme next time.. or a stadium theme 
devil.gif

Might go for these snow beach because ima be too smacked at midnight to cop those bodegas :smh:

Last edited:
Seriously....wtf was that.

Got to checkout within seconds, 13 gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom