Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i'm looking at a pair of shadow masters

if i'm a 10.5 TTS, would I be better off going 10 or 11?

So pumped for this weekend guys! Passing on the packers as i honestly do not know the history (I am Singaporean), but reading up a bit about it I can see where the appeal lies.

Last edited:
         The Raspberitia's came in today from Amazon- in a Bag :/. The box held up pretty well though, so it's cool, I guess.

My room is in shambles right now.

I had to order one half size up (10.5) on amazon because that's the lowest they had left on the restock. I also had a $25 gift card, so I figured I might as well secure a pair for a steal price. They ended up fitting perfectly though! I believe a 10 would have been on the edge of uncomfortable. For $65 dollars, this shoe was actually worth it's price tag - well, what I feel to be worthy.

Very minimal glue staining and adequate materials were used.

<Rant>

The fact that I've had Jordan's (when i wore Jordan's) priced 150% higher than than these, with horrible quality control and worse quality material is mind boggling. We need to do better as a community of consumers to stop BS like that.

</Rant>

Anywho, I'm pretty extremely happy with this purchase. "Collab-grade" styling with more than satisfactory quality and excellent pricing.

Styling: A

Material quality relative to price: A+

Quality control (my pair): A-

Without looking, who can name the song "Snow Beach" came from?
GO!
Not sure how many cats here are even old enough to remember '93, or were even born yet by then...
I always think people on these threads are my age (27) or older so I would assume most know where the Snow Beach theme comes from. Can it all be so simple - Rae. I might have the title a little wrong but who DOESNT KNOW THAT?

I always think people on these threads are my age (27) or older so I would assume most know where the Snow Beach theme comes from. Can it all be so simple - Rae. I might have the title a little wrong but who DOESNT KNOW THAT?
Repped my friend...repped....

your post implies the name came from a song, as opposed to "who can name the song that referenced "Snow Beach".

BUT CARRY ON. We've all established we're the cooler old heads who know the history behind the shoe :lol: I've all but given up on tryna find that piece tho, I'm not about that few thousand dollars for a jacket life.

Of course Ralph Lauren made the piece but Rae made it iconic in the vid. Actually younger cats might still have seen the piece because Chris Brown wore it a few years ago at many shows and it kinda hyped it again for the youngins

In other news I picked up something I've been looking for that I missed on. 24 KILATES Shadow Original 'MAR' for $120 shipped off the bay.

My navy offsprings fit to big on me. Went tts, a 12, and there's so much room :smh:
Love them but going to have to let them go.

uuuhhhmmmm Snow Beach came from Ralph Lauren, not from Raekwon. He just made it popular.
It's not about making it popular, he made it what it is. It wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for Rae and Wu. There wouldn't be a shoe or anything else like that. Without Rae it would have been a failed jacket on clearance. 

Back
Top Bottom