Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How do Bodega releases generally go compared to Concepts collabs?

Their last saucony elite release last year was pretty easy, they dropped multiple places and could be found for retail after the release.

This was pre-soho however...

Their last saucony elite release last year was pretty easy, they dropped multiple places and could be found for retail after the release.

This was pre-soho however...
I was considering going out to the shop but dont know if its going to require the typical overnight camp sesh. 

Anyone have any idea what time the online release at Packer will be on Friday?
+1 I'm hoping it's at least 10 but 12 would be great but I still can't decide if I want to pick them up. The concept is there but looking only at the colors without everything else, IDK.....

And Kith posted a blue and red 9000 available now for $80

+1 I'm hoping it's at least 10 but 12 would be great but I still can't decide if I want to pick them up. The concept is there but looking only at the colors without everything else, IDK.....

Thanks man. Yea I saw that. lol. A lot cheaper and probably a better CW. It's just because the Packer one is a collab. I'm not completely sold either, but I think I need to see them in person to decide so I'll probably grab them.

It's amazing what some KITH filtered pics can do for sales.  That same cw has been sitting on Saucony.com for a minute, but they seem to be selling out of quite a few sizes on kithnyc.com

Anyone have word on when the fall collection will be dropping?
Haven't even seen any fall/winter releases mentioned other than cavity pack, white mountaineering, snow beach, and bdga.  What am I missing?

Oh, the few random grid 9k (navy/red, sprite) drops recently and that grey/red 5k that's all over.  Anything else?

Last edited:

Haven't even seen any fall/winter releases mentioned other than cavity pack, white mountaineering, snow beach, and bdga.  What am I missing?
The colors look so much deeper and rich in Kith's pics. Presentation is everything 

Last edited:

Got pics of the gore-tex?  I remember seeing some upcoming Asics gore-tex pics, but don't recall Saucony.
roll.gif
I'm juggling threads in my mind. You're right my bad. Outside of what you mentioned IDK what else

Shadow masters are probably the sharpest looking model of saucony. Agree?
I agree. My top saucony model. After that it's the 5000, Master Control, 6000, 9000 and then Shadow OG. They need to make more Master Controls. Underrated model.

Back
Top Bottom