Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone have a pair of saucony master controls/shadow master? Looking for some on feet shots, since there's not much on the internet. TIA!

much better shadow master than space snacks:
Too clean. I just have Space Snacks. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
ya'll gotta chill with these quality "complaints"---u not finna hit the runway in these.
Thank you, somebody had to say it. It's a 65 dollar shoe and no offense but I think y'all just got bad luck cause I helped about 4 of my homies with oops on these and every single pair that came to me had great quality.
Lmao. You gotta stay fashionista fly at all times man.
roll.gif

alright yall got me lmao. Maybe I'm just picky, but it's a bit of a let down when you see everyone's pics looking so clean and you're hyped to finally get your pair in hand and it just ends up being not as great as you hoped.

...maybe i just need a snickers.

Last edited:

You need to grab both cws of the Hanon Shadow Masters.. Especially the blue pair. Pre-saucony hype so can be gotten for almost retail
Yeah, they're both nice. Something about the color-blocking on the grey/black/oranges, though. Only one pair of 10s on the 'bay (I'm not involved with any FB groups) and they look a bit dirty for DS. $200, too. I'll def. be keeping my eyes peeled.

Yeah, they're both nice. Something about the color-blocking on the grey/black/oranges, though. Only one pair of 10s on the 'bay (I'm not involved with any FB groups) and they look a bit dirty for DS. $200, too. I'll def. be keeping my eyes peeled.
200 is steep. These will be a little tough to find deadstock at a decent price just because they are older and not around as much now. 

200 is steep. These will be a little tough to find deadstock at a decent price just because they are older and not around as much now. 
Word, I noticed they came out over a year ago, so I'm not too surprised. Either way, thanks for the feedback and direction, guys.

roll.gif

alright yall got me lmao. Maybe I'm just picky, but it's a bit of a let down when you see everyone's pics looking so clean and you're hyped to finally get your pair in hand and it just ends up being not as great as you hoped.

...maybe i just need a snickers.
Nah i feel you. It's happened to me before. It's only $65 but it's YOUR $65. If you not feeling it then by all means do you, but I think expectations may have been a tad higher than they should have.

One of these should be sufficient and if you really need to stunt on the runway you might wanna try the Sohos 
laugh.gif

might as well get some real pink devil's at that rate. I'll just take my snickers and be on my way 
glasses.gif

Great. Fabolous just posted a pic of the Snow Beaches. There goes that release.

Loso young OG,
Anyways good luck to those on the snow beach it's the culture out here in NYC with the lo heads appreciate it
But I got a special grid 9k coming thru soon :smokin

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I don't think people are running out to buy whatever Fabolous has on these days.  Either way, he does contribute to the hype so I'm glad this release doesn't appeal to me.  I'm relatively new to the brand so I can only embrace whatever new fanfare this collab brings to Saucony.  Better go back and cop all the older releases you can before resale prices continue to climb... that's what I'm doing anyway!

Last edited:
Hopefully the hype train is focused solely on the Snow Beaches. BDGA release is almost here ladies and gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom