Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^NB's BEEN price hiked. Are you talking about aftermarket $'s on saucony's. #teamretail all day. With the collabs tho, **** is harder to get with hype and production #'s I'm bout to dip, I'll be trying tho on some lol, but if I miss out o welz.

NB prices have been high, true. But this Q3/Q4 and beyond is getting crazy. 260 dollar 997s. Dont get me wrong, they are quality shoes. Its just hearing about 300 dollar NB collabs makes me wanna just say F it all together.

yeah, Im talking about stuff I could have scooped for retail but didnt, Im not shelling out extra $ now either. Just have to let them pass.

If y'all guys haven't try calling shoe village around 2 or 3 (located in NY so appropriate for time differences). I called them just now and he said they would have a solid answer by then. They are for sure getting the black razz he doesn't know about the mints tho.

718-762-1990

Oh ok just trying to figure out what you where saying refusing to drop $ on what saucony's? require now. $120 max retail on a collab ain't bad to me though.

I still blame @ThreeGeees   for the Saucony hype. I own only a handful, but thanks to his IG, Im constantly fighting the urge to cop more. I passed on some good ones, just refuse to drop the type of $ they require now. Trying hard to live off you're guys' pickups. Its even more important now that NB has upped so many of their prices.
haha sorry man

Just tried calling 108 sneakers, but the guy didn't know which model I was talking about. I'm guessing by Monday tho, but packer should have em on shelves on Saturday I'm guessing

ya, i might stop by packers on saturday, shouldnt be hard to pick up a pair

Got em 73 bucks shipped from The Premier store now that's fast lol btw quality isn't that great

Last edited:
How vibrant is that pink on the Black Razz? Mines coming in this afternoon...kinda wanna get a heads up before I amp myself up.

How vibrant is that pink on the Black Razz? Mines coming in this afternoon...kinda wanna get a heads up before I amp myself up.
Pink isn't that vibrant it's pretty toned down than your average femine pink I guess. But when you get them in your hand you will like them

how do they run? tts? nice shot :smokin

They run TTS I'm a natural 9 fit perfect

Last edited:
Pink isn't that vibrant it's pretty toned down than your average femine pink I guess. But when you get them in your hand you will like them

They run TTS I'm a natural 9 fit perfect

Does it atleast pop? I guess any color next to black pops, but it's not a hot pink, right?

Back
Top Bottom