Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is it just me, or do y'all wait atleast a year to rock a new release? Like my ACES and Space Snacks aren't gonna see the light of day until probably next summer. The Cabin's that I just picked up today I'll probably end up bringing out in late winter next year too. I don't know, I just don't like wearing sh*t that everyone OD's, plus I like to have people forget about them, and then kill it when I bring it out. Yay, nay?
What a lame philosophy to live by. Just wear your damn shoes

I gotcha @Fixed. Same lace job with black instead.

I think EB were spot on with the star laces. The black is dull to me and I think all orange would be overkill. I wouldn't mind seeing white though.
My opinion instantly changed! Look so much better like this imo 
eek.gif

thanks for doin the pic n that for me man lol appreciate it

Edit: I may try and cop now.. shipping from the states is still cheaper than anything up on eBay UK

Last edited:

The more I look at the black, the more I like them. Either route is flames to me.
The black laces and the patch just tone the trainer down, which i think it needed tbh

Still looks good either way tho 
grin.gif

I gotcha @Fixed. Same lace job with black instead.

I think EB were spot on with the star laces. The black is dull to me and I think all orange would be overkill. I wouldn't mind seeing white though.
Wonder what grey laces would look like. Black looks dope nonetheless.

waiting to wear your shoes by that logic is kinda fruity...

you wanna pull them out to have the admiration of other dudes?  that's basically why hypebeasts beast ... Lol @ pulling em out a year later to "kill em" ...lord jesus

now, if you were waiting because of the weather conditions in your city I understand that

I live in Fort Lauderdale/Miami so it's hot all the damn time and all sneakers can be worn whenever... it rains a lot, but it's never an all day thing, nor is it muddy... 
Agree 100%. Living in the Northeast with all this snow this year, I was hesitant on wearing my all suede sneakers. Now that it is warming up, I've been rocking them heavy. (My UC GL3s are completely trashed lol). I've stated this before numerous times throughout various threads, THEY'RE JUST SNEAKERS. Also, You can still wear sneakers consecutively without "damaging" them. I hate the dudes that spend all this money on sneakers and are scared to wear their kicks and walk around like penguins because they're afraid to crease or dirty the shoe. 
Just wear your damn shoes

^ seen some dude take damn near 20 to cross the street at an intersection because he was trying not to crease his white cement 4's yesterday, that penguin walk really is a struggle for the eyes :x

^ seen some dude take damn near 20 to cross the street at an intersection because he was trying not to crease his white cement 4's yesterday, that penguin walk really is a struggle for the eyes
sick.gif
roll.gif

Kinda why i've been wearing my loms so much. Zero creasing and i've been wearing them pretty much every day, creasing is gonna happen but it's nice not to worry

Not Tryna promote reseller or to say go and buy at that price But that's what resell prices should be at...than those ridiculous prices on the bay Even tho them joints are ugly...

Edit: nvm don't pay that price either not worth it for a shoe y'all ain't probably not going to wear most often and just stock em

Last edited:
Damn, so much bickering these past few pages.

And of course I don't check the thread for a bit and see that a few places dropped the Cabin Fevers

Quick white lace swap, just might stick with them. And yes I only put one shoe on, I'm that lazy. BTW, if anyone comes across a US8-8.5 in the End's this weekend, please let me know! I know a lot of people are passing on them, I could use all the help I can get.

Once I buy them, its on. Only reason I wouldnt wear a shoe is because of weather restrictions. 
Theres such a small audience for this brand as it is compared to JB that I dont even worry about seeing the shoes on other peoples feet.
That and I take care of all my kicks, so if I break them out now vs a year from now, they'll probably look the same way. 

In general i'm with you, doesn't matter what brand it is--once i cop it's on.. It's even worse now that i'm older and work to supply my habits, it just makes me appreciate it that much more..

Buying kicks is my way to treat and spoil myself.. I hustle pretty dmn hard to make sure i'm straight with my "wants" and get joy outta wearing my kicks..I'm not knocking anyone who keeps kicks on ice for several months or a year but i dont see the point with certain pairs..

Most sneakerheads are ADD--once most miss a certain release it's on to the next hyped joint..So that whole mind frame of "imma kill the game with this pair when i bust them out a year later when people forget" is just weak to me.. just my 2 cents..

Not Tryna promote reseller or to say go and buy at that price But that's what resell prices should be at...than those ridiculous prices on the bay Even tho them joints are ugly...

Edit: nvm don't pay that price either not worth it for a shoe y'all ain't probably not going to wear most often and just stock em
Actually just copped one of these from this guy for peace of mind. Personally love idea behind these kicks and dont regret paying alittle premium for them. Everyone saying materials are top notch on them too so I cant wait to have them in hand. Couldnt risk striking out since most people asking $400 which is ridiculous

I paid $270 + paypal fee. Feel like I wouldnt be able to find that price anywhere for these with the stupid hype. I got the 10.5 doe

So apparnetly they giving out freeze dried ice cream packages to those who attend the in-store release. How much you wanna bet you're gonna see them on eBay for like $50 hahaha..

So apparnetly they giving out freeze dried ice cream packages to those who attend the in-store release. How much you wanna bet you're gonna see them on eBay for like $50 hahaha..

description will read: overnight available to preserve food

Crack, fire, whatever you want to call them. These are never leaving my collection.

Back
Top Bottom