Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

legend has it Alps hands are so big from counting all the money he makes

he can crush a small baby bird's head in one hand

I heard that his fingers are so big that he has trouble giving Reggie Miller a wet-willie.

It took me 40 min cause I'm actually at work, I be on 191 and st nick if alp ever wants to see me. In front of arcade pizza
:lol: aight, no need though cuz we'll see each other at the release this Saturday. I'm right by there btw, we might even know each other in real life.

The guy that was talking down to @ALP wouldn't do it to his face hahahah 100% GUARANTEE 

Trying to knock one down cause they resell is just FOUL. If you think you are better than someone cause you have a 9-5 sitting on a desk, you better check yourself (Cause you're on NT at Noon on a weekday)

This is a AMERICA my man, ALP is living the American dream
yeah this definitely hasn't happened to me face to face. Talking down on people is never the right thing to do and for that I feel bad for Brenda.

Last edited:
Hustling sneakers is living the american dream now :lol:

All these boutiques getting burgers this weekend, get them at roughly $30-$40 a pair. So let's not forget these boutiques are resellers too, and yes it is a dream of mine to own a boutique or be like croatian_style.

Rant over

legend has it Alps hands are so big from counting all the money he makes
he can crush a small baby bird's head in one hand
:lol:
Ok guys a little too many jokes on my account in here. It was funny the other day when ya'll said I was already camping for the burgers but it led to Brenda feeling himself and trying to roast me so ima have to ask for it to stop.

Last edited:
All these boutiques getting burgers this weekend, get them at roughly $30-$40 a pair. So let's not forget these boutiques are resellers too, and yes it is a dream of mine to own a boutique or be like croatian_style.

Rant over
me too, I'm trying to get a shop of my own one day

is there any release info on the cruel world by bait?

nvm.. i see it released like 2 months ago

Last edited:
:lol: aight, no need though cuz we'll see each other at the release this Saturday. I'm right by there btw, we might even know each other in real life.
yeah this definitely hasn't happened to me face to face. Talking down on people is never the right thing to do and for that I feel bad for Brenda.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

You don't have to feel bad for me I'm doing great. If you know big Albert same block then we probably have met thats the cuz. Back to the shoes, anybody have the grey pair from the of 5k release. Pics? I might pick them up today

Last edited:
well this thread has turned into a sh*t show..

To an extent it has a bit and hopefully I'm not contributing to that. I do take a little umbrage with "we can't talk about certain things". Re-selling is a part of the culture we are a part of like it or not. And people will have opinions like it or not. I mean this is a forum not Instagram where we just gawk at pics. I do agree with all that opinions differ, the topic has been talked about at length before. Lets just say we should all be respectful of others opinions no matter how wrong they are. :tongue:

You don't have to feel bad for me I'm doing great. If you know big Albert same block then we probably have met thats the cuz. Back to the shoes, anybody have the grey pair from the of 5k release. Pics? I might pick them up today
I'm not taking financially, moneys not important compared to other things in life. Emotionally you must have some issues if you got to talk down on the next man's hustle, because I proved logically that you were not trying to help, instead trying to (unsuccessfully) flex.

To an extent it has a bit and hopefully I'm not contributing to that. I do take a little umbrage with "we can't talk about certain things". Re-selling is a part of the culture we are a part of like it or not. And people will have opinions like it or not. I mean this is a forum not Instagram where we just gawk at pics. I do agree with all that opinions differ, the topic has been talked about at length before. Lets just say we should all be respectful of others opinions no matter how wrong they are.
tongue.gif
repped

NAMASTE

I'm not taking financially, moneys not important compared to other things in life. Emotionally you must have some issues if you got to talk down on the next man's hustle, because I proved logically that you were not trying to help, instead trying to (unsuccessfully) flex.

Alp the shrink now. Man please I'm good in all aspect of life right now. Like nas life is good.

Alp the shrink now. Man please I'm good in all aspect of life right now. Like nas life is good.
ok good for you, if that were the case would you need to try and act all high and mighty on an internet forum? Nope, not really.

Why do either of you continue to go back and forth? Be the bigger person and st*u, real talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom