Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So many places releasing the LOM pack, I'm gonna be mad if I can't get at least 1 pair of either one. 

Hanon is releasing online at 00:01 BST, so 7:01 PM EST if I understand correctly.

Sneaker Politics and Bodega are online at 12:01 AM EST,

End should release online sometime after Hanon I guess?

Aside from instore releases, am I missing anywhere? Anyone know how Hanon handles releases since it's gonna be my first try?

My red pair. I love it, think I'm gonna try for the grey/black today.
you've just made it even worse haha honestly don't know which one to get and my bank wont stretch for both, what is the red like? only other all red pair I have is the Asics GLIII Santa's hence why I was thinking getting the red and black pair

you've just made it even worse haha honestly don't know which one to get and my bank wont stretch for both, what is the red like? only other all red pair I have is the Asics GLIII Santa's hence why I was thinking getting the red and black pair
Lol yeah I feel ya. I only had money for one and chose the red cuz I wasn't sure about the color blocking on the other. But after seeing pics those look great too. I think the red pair is the better of the two...It's really hard to describe the colors, each shade on the shoe is really unique. Not a typical red like the GL3 Santas.

Lol yeah I feel ya. I only had money for one and chose the red cuz I wasn't sure about the color blocking on the other. But after seeing pics those look great too. I think the red pair is the better of the two...It's really hard to describe the colors, each shade on the shoe is really unique. Not a typical red like the GL3 Santas.
the all red pair does seem cleaner but both pairs are great! Think I'll try for the all red ones!

still don't know what pair to go for... red or red/grey? both look great
It really is tough to choose.  When I saw pics of the red/grey I really thought I got the wrong pair, but getting the red/reds in hand confirmed my initial decision.  I'd say go for red/grey if you don't want a loud pair, cause the red/reds are really bright.  If you don't mind it, then red/red is solid.

Last edited:

It really is tough to choose.  When I saw pics of the red/grey I really thought I got the wrong pair, but getting the red/reds in hand confirmed my initial decision.  I'd say go for red/grey if you don't want a loud pair, cause the red/reds are really bright.  If you don't mind it, then red/red is solid.
the brighter the better! but in all seriousness, no matter what pair I go for, I'm sure I'll be happy! 

So many places releasing the LOM pack, I'm gonna be mad if I can't get at least 1 pair of either one. 

Hanon is releasing online at 00:01 BST, so 7:01 PM EST if I understand correctly.

Sneaker Politics and Bodega are online at 12:01 AM EST,

End should release online sometime after Hanon I guess?

Aside from instore releases, am I missing anywhere? Anyone know how Hanon handles releases since it's gonna be my first try?

They've gotten a lot more traffic over the years but I don't think they've really expanded the shipping department, so there's going to be a few days of verifying all the orders are pulled properly then they'll probably ship it on Thursday of next week. Good news is if you use the £19.95 shipping you'll get it about 48 hours after it actually ships. I pretty much only order with that level because I don't like the wait when they ship surface.

Seriously.  Who doesn't take Amex??

a LOT of places in Europe. AMEX charges a higher commission rate and the cards just aren't as popular with Europeans so unless the shop gets a big chunk of business from Americans it's just not worth the headache.

Last edited:
GOT EM

Went for black/red because I like the contrast better. Not a fan of one-color shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom