Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i prefer the all red pair over the black/red 
I can see why, although i do prefer the black and red 
nthat.gif

Really like both of them. Such a solid drop from Saucony and Premier. 
tongue.gif

Packer posted that they'll be doing an online release at 3pm pending availability for the LoM pack. They'll sell out in store I'm sure.

Living in the middle of nowhere Georgia sucks for releases like these.

Man im blowing up EVERYBODY i know who live in big cities trying to locate these.. I know that 9.5 gonna be the first size out of stock.. Smh.

Hope both of ya'll are able to get them this time! Gotta pass on this release, all my purchases are starting to add up. My pockets aren't deep enough for all these releases so far this year. 

Hope both of ya'll are able to get them this time! Gotta pass on this release, all my purchases are starting to add up. My pockets aren't deep enough for all these releases so far this year. 
Amen... I've been eating popcorn for dinner every night. 
eyes.gif

I feel y'all hopefully the offsprings hit stateside next month lol passing on those EBs..need some time to relax

Good looking out on the links everyone. I really really want these. I'm hoping to get my masters in Planetary geology and these would be too dope to have, along with any other space-themed Saucony releases.

cant find any euro shops with a release time.. anyone have anything online or phone order before 12est? i promise im not your size

i think most are releaseing 0:00BST meaning 7pm EST (correct me if im wrong)
y'all need to take advantage of your smart phones, esp Android users lol 

I had a widget on my tablet that displayed the current times for all my favorite overseas stores... Mita, SNS, Hanon, and End... i think I even had a shop in Australia set up ....all on my home screen 

the tools are out there... trying to remember or do the math in your head is a pain in the *** 

Back
Top Bottom