:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. St Louis Rams @ Edward Jones Dome 12/02:::

didn't watch except for the end of the 4th and overtime but smh 
mean.gif
 the 4-6 (now 5-6) rams without danny amendola their best weapon still wooped us... we shoulda beat them 38-0 lol but congrats to their fans and im sure the city of st louis enjoyed it. beat the dolphins next week and GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't watch except for the end of the 4th and overtime but smh :smh:  the 4-6 (now 5-6) rams without danny amendola their best weapon still wooped us... we shoulda beat them 38-0 lol but congrats to their fans and im sure the city of st louis enjoyed it. beat the dolphins next week and GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38-0 :smh: stop drinking the koolaid.

We got cute again today. These trick plays don't cut it. And why would we do that when it's deep in our territory? Can't blame Kap for that.

Come on bro, yes you can. Regardless of what play was called, he's supposed to execute it. That was a horrible toss. He was directly responsible for that defensive TD and a safety.

If you guys are going to blame Alex for every little thing he does wrong at least be fair about your criticism and give it to Colin when it's due.

Last edited:
So what happened? cause i didnt see the game....

Kap played a **** game?

Rams Outplayed yall?

:nerd: :nerd:

So what happened? cause i didnt see the game....
Kap played a **** game?
Rams Outplayed yall?
:nerd: :nerd:

Conservative offensive playcalling.
Rams contained Gore for the most part.
Bradford is poised against our defense and their Oline is exceptional.
Rams committed no turnovers, we had a costly one.
Kaep might have let his nerves get to him.
The Rams kicker is very good.

Come on bro, yes you can. Regardless of what play was called, he's supposed to execute it. That was a horrible toss. He was directly responsible for that defensive TD and a safety.
If you guys are going to blame Alex for every little thing he does wrong at least be fair about your criticism and give it to Colin when it's due.
Execution was horrid, calling that play was worse.

We got cute again today. These trick plays don't cut it. And why would we do that when it's deep in our territory? Can't blame Kap for that.

I hear you, but even if we converted on that play and got a first down, which would have been a stretch it was a bad call to begin with.  I for one can't stand trick plays, and even with that if your going to try a trick play at least try it when we're in better territory just in case something does go wrong, which it did.  We aren't fooling anybody with Ted Ginn Jr. in the backfield, what was Harbaugh thinking on that.  Even that play call to throw on 1st down after that long run by Colin late in the 4th quarter was a bad call.  We should have ran the ball and either ate up some of the clock or forced the Rams to use a timeout.  Like I said earlier, Colin is NOT without fault this game, he a going to have these type of games or mistakes as he is gaining experience, but the playcalling today was AWFUL............just awful. 

delanie walker destroyed whatever momentum we had after long kaep run too lol. dropped a td and got a holding penalty the next play. idk what to do about akers.

Talbert

You wanna talk play calling? What about that series in OT when the STL punter kicked it and it landed out of bounds about near midfield? 3 horrible plays later with the 3rd down and short play being a roll out to the left and it just gets thrown away?! Does Roman/Harbs really wanna rely on Akers to nail these long distance shots this year?! Roman has well designed plays but the timing of when the plays are called is ******g ridiculous.

I hear you, but even if we converted on that play and got a first down, which would have been a stretch it was a bad call to begin with.  I for one can't stand trick plays, and even with that if your going to try a trick play at least try it when we're in better territory just in case something does go wrong, which it did.  We aren't fooling anybody with Ted Ginn Jr. in the backfield, what was Harbaugh thinking on that.  Even that play call to throw on 1st down after that long run by Colin late in the 4th quarter was a bad call.  We should have ran the ball and either ate up some of the clock or forced the Rams to use a timeout.  Like I said earlier, Colin is NOT without fault this game, he a going to have these type of games or mistakes as he is gaining experience, but the playcalling today was AWFUL............just awful. 

QFT.

The play calling was horrendous and it cost us.

Harbaugh/Roman put Ginn in the backfield, but won't play LaMichael James? :smh:

We're going to miss Kendall Hunter with those pitches and outside runs, Gore is strictly a down-hill runner.

Jacobs and Dixon can't take Hunters spot, LaMichael James has to be the one getting Hunters carries.

Why isn't he ready yet? Is he having problems learning the playbook? There has to be a reason...

Delanie Walker makes that catch OR Akers hits that FG, we'd be talking about Kap having another decent game, 200+ yards throwing, 80+ on the ground, 1TD/0INT and how he beasted on that 50 yard run, leading them to victory.

Kap is clearly a better football player than Alex Smith. I've always supported Alex, but Kap does things that Alex physically can't do and has a helluva arm. He's always looking to push it downfield and is a far superior player on 3rd down. And this is only his 3 start of his career, he's only going to get better. I do believe he gives us a better shot at winning right now.

Last edited:
You DONT run a ******g option play to Ginn on that situation! It makes NO sense. Converted or not it was a stupid play.

Not Sure where to start.

Bright spots Aldon Smith and the Defense :smokin
The refs were :x

Penalties we had those
Delanie Walker... the drop then the penalty :smh:

Offense
Rushing the Rams made it there sole purpose to stop the run and they did. 23 rushes for 56 yards by gore take out the 23 yard run and he averaged 1.6 a rush.
Where is Lamichael james? Gore/Jacobs aren't bouncing any runs outside therefore the ineffective run game is one dimensional. If you are going to give Jacobs a shot give him more than 4 carries if not cut him. Maybe try having Jacobs and Gore in the backfield together or give Jacobs some carries from the FB position.

The play calling... what to you expect when you can't run the ball. KP isn't just going to pull a Peyton Manning and throw for 400 yards.
The Chicago Bears... That was us last year. We were the team with the exceptional turnover differential. When you can't run the ball and don't create turnovers it's going to be hard to beat any team let alone a division rival on the road.

The Passing attack - KP clearly has a better arm than Alex Smith but with that said they are going to have to be able to run the ball a lot better to fully utilize his skill set.
Can the coaching staff stop acting like we are soooo deep at WR. It's Crabs, Manningham, then its an under utilized VD and a 35 year old Randy Moss who we use as a decoy. Why can we not get Davis more involved in the offense make no sense he's averaging like 38 receiving yards a game. Get him the dam ball. Lets see what A.J. Jenkins can do!! Hell if he can catch have him replace Ginn.

Kap and growing pains

Kap gave the rams 10 points with the safety and the throw back to Ginn yesterday. O-line has played a lot better couple costly penalties and lack of holes for Gore. I'm not mad about the safety, I'll blame the play calling on the fumble. With that being said WHY IS KAP RUNNING OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 143 LEFT!!!!????!!!!! HUGE MISTAKE! Come on stay in bounds force the Rams to take a timeout thats 40 seconds that could have been run off the clock if they choose to save there last TO for the offensive drive.

-He should have had a TD to show for if Walker catches that pass.
-He didn't play all that bad the 50 yard run shows you what he can do if a play breaks down.
-If Alex played he probably would have been sacked 7or 8 times
- Also saw a couple throws KP completed that Alex might not even throw.

3rd down

We will have to be a lot better and probably a lot less conservative with the struggles in the kicking game.

The Rams might be the single reason we don't get a first round bye.

Last edited:
You guys think Akers should be canned?

supposively he injured his pelvis. i mean 51 yarder is no gimme either. im not making any excuses though he shouldve nailed it.

His only 50+ yard fg this year was the 63 yarder in week 1. From 40+ this year hes 7 for 15. Injury or not we cant have this and someone needs to be brought in. Now I dont want Nate Kaeding or Billy Cundiff anywhere near this team (both supposedly met with the niners last week) but im sure there has to be someone out there who can get the job done.

I was wondering where LmJ was. If I was a niner fan I would be frustrated with that too. I have a feeling that this game will be a turning point for your team. Positive or negative, I'm not sure

Back
Top Bottom