:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I don't really blame Smith that much. I don't think he's the QB of the future, but he's the best they have right now.
The 9ers Front office had plenty of chances to get a better QB, Mcnabb and Vick both come to mind. They could have made a move to pick up either one and flaked on both. I hope now since Trent Baalke is in charge he will have the guts to dump Alex "99 chances" Smith and bring in a real QB.
And how is that Smith's fault? That's on the FO, not Smith. Like I said, blame goes around everywhere. I think Smith is taking too much flak when he was arguably their best player that first quarter and a half. It wasn't his fault other players didn't come through when they should have. Then there was all that pressure and Smith clearly couldn't handle it. That was his fault because he didn't come through then. And after that the whole team pretty much collapsed, not just Smith.
Spoken like a true Alexsexual full of Alexcuses.  For Alexsexuals, it is never Alex Smith fault's but someone else's fault whether it be the recievers, running back, offensive line, offensive coordinators and coaches.  I bet you want to give Alex Smith another chance, right?

Yes, it is Alex Smith's fault.  Had Alex Smith actually been accurate with his passes, like his pass to Moran Norris instead of being innaccurate like overthrowing Crabtree for an interception, the momentum would have swung the 49ers way.  But since the 49ers offense is so inept (all you need is to stop Gore and make Alex Smith throw a lot of passes to stop the offense), the defense is forced to gamble and make plays to carry the offense.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by RoOk

People forget Seattle really is a talented team.
Seattle really is NOT a talented team.  They are average or below average pretty much all aspects of a football team.  
We just laid an egg.  Nothing more to say than that.  They were fired up and played with intensity.  We played passive and looked like we forgot the season started.  But to say "Seattle really is a talented team" is pretty silly.  
Salty much? Y'all got dominated, and to say Seattle doesn't have any talent is just condemning your team even further. You sound like a child who has gotten beat and can't give due respect, kinda pathetic. I'm sure after the Saints spank you guys next week you will say that they don't have any talent either. Many have written the Seahawks off, but people who see objectively can see that Seattle does have talent, and maybe the new coaching regime was what they needed to make the most of the talent that was dormant for the past few years.
yeah? then you sound like the parent that beat their kid and is asking for someone to high five you.

look past your delusions of grandeur and realize having average talent in the NFC West can enable you to win a handful of games-- especially games against teams who have a steaming pile of turd as the starting QB.

Seattle really is NOT a talented team.  They are average or below average pretty much all aspects of a football team.  
We just laid an egg.  Nothing more to say than that.  They were fired up and played with intensity.  We played passive and looked like we forgot the season started.  But to say "Seattle really is a talented team" is pretty silly.  
Salty much? Y'all got dominated, and to say Seattle doesn't have any talent is just condemning your team even further. You sound like a child who has gotten beat and can't give due respect, kinda pathetic. I'm sure after the Saints spank you guys next week you will say that they don't have any talent either. Many have written the Seahawks off, but people who see objectively can see that Seattle does have talent, and maybe the new coaching regime was what they needed to make the most of the talent that was dormant for the past few years.
yeah? then you sound like the parent that beat their kid and is asking for someone to high five you.

look past your delusions of grandeur and realize having average talent in the NFC West can enable you to win a handful of games-- especially games against teams who have a steaming pile of turd as the starting QB.

This week's poll reads:

Which excuse to use this week on why Alex Smith played poorly?

A) It is only his 6th year and he is still developing and needs more time to develop
B) He needs to be in the same offensive system for 1 more year to feel comfortable
C) It was Jimmy Raye's and Mike Singletary's fault for bad playcalling
D) It was Moran Norris', Josh Morgan's, Michael Crabtree's, Ted Ginn's fault for not running the correct routes, dropping balls, and not diving
     for balls
E) It was the offensive line's fault, he had no protection
F) Frank Gore, for not finding any running room to relieve the pressure off Alex Smith

This week's poll reads:

A) It is only his 6th year and he is still developing and needs more time to develop
B) He needs to be in the same offensive system for 1 more year to feel comfortable
D) It was Moran Norris', Josh Morgan's, Michael Crabtree's, Ted Ginn's fault for not running the correct routes, dropping balls, and not diving
     for balls
F) Frank Gore, for not finding any running room to relieve the pressure off Alex Smith

How the %%@$ is it Smith's fault that he's the QB? Are you ******ed? You're blaming him for the FO's choices, not his. He missed some key plays I said and I said they were his fault. And he didn't step up as a captain, which was his fault. But you act like Gore and co. did their @%#!%@% job driving the ball up. On that drive Gore had nine yards on six carries. Smith had 80 yards on 7/8 throwing before botching that last throw. You @%#!%@% morons are blaming him for being the QB when that's not his choice. And then blaming him for the loss when the whole team lost it. He did his job in the beginning and then failed miserably, but so did the rest of the team. How much brain power does is take to understand that?

And there isn't anyone forcing the @%#!%@% defense to gamble. You're just covering because the defense can't guard against the pass. They were up six and gambled, they were down eight and gambled. Nobody is forcing them to do @#*@. You complain because of Smith, yet nobody else on the team showed up and you cover for them. And I'm sure Hasselbeck only went 18-23 with a couple TD's because this team was forced to gamble every play of the game except those five, right?

How the %%@$ is it Smith's fault that he's the QB? Are you ******ed? You're blaming him for the FO's choices, not his. He missed some key plays I said and I said they were his fault. And he didn't step up as a captain, which was his fault. But you act like Gore and co. did their @%#!%@% job driving the ball up. On that drive Gore had nine yards on six carries. Smith had 80 yards on 7/8 throwing before botching that last throw. You @%#!%@% morons are blaming him for being the QB when that's not his choice. And then blaming him for the loss when the whole team lost it. He did his job in the beginning and then failed miserably, but so did the rest of the team. How much brain power does is take to understand that?

And there isn't anyone forcing the @%#!%@% defense to gamble. You're just covering because the defense can't guard against the pass. They were up six and gambled, they were down eight and gambled. Nobody is forcing them to do @#*@. You complain because of Smith, yet nobody else on the team showed up and you cover for them. And I'm sure Hasselbeck only went 18-23 with a couple TD's because this team was forced to gamble every play of the game except those five, right?

It's a team game...it's easy to use the quarterback as a scapegoat...in a loss as bad as this one, it's the whole team.

It's a team game...it's easy to use the quarterback as a scapegoat...in a loss as bad as this one, it's the whole team.

did you post that transformers deal?

did you post that transformers deal?

You @%#!%@% morons are blaming him for being the QB when that's not his choice. 
What the %%%% does that even mean?
laugh.gif

Can someone find the video from earlier last week where Singy said David Carr wasn't brought in to compete for the starting job?

I hope if after week 4 if were somehow 1-3 he can reconsider.

Can someone find the video from earlier last week where Singy said David Carr wasn't brought in to compete for the starting job?

I hope if after week 4 if were somehow 1-3 he can reconsider.

u got a crush on him?

u got a crush on him?

Originally Posted by offbad

ya'll acting like the 49ers got talent all around. like you got multiple pro bowlers or something.

just salty you guys got DOMINATED. quit with the excuses.

Originally Posted by offbad

ya'll acting like the 49ers got talent all around. like you got multiple pro bowlers or something.

just salty you guys got DOMINATED. quit with the excuses.

Seattle is alot better than people think with a healthy Matt Hasselbeck. And i can't decide whether or not my 9ers are as good as other people think, they didn't show me anything yesterday to convince me that we're going to finish better than 8-8 if that.

Talbert

Seattle is alot better than people think with a healthy Matt Hasselbeck. And i can't decide whether or not my 9ers are as good as other people think, they didn't show me anything yesterday to convince me that we're going to finish better than 8-8 if that.

Talbert

Seattle is average at best..........but in this division this year that's all it may take to win it.  Also, Seattle didn't dominate the 49ers, we gave that game away.........big difference. 
This week's poll reads:

for balls

Was this written by NikeTalker23??

Seattle is average at best..........but in this division this year that's all it may take to win it.  Also, Seattle didn't dominate the 49ers, we gave that game away.........big difference. 
This week's poll reads:

for balls

Was this written by NikeTalker23??

Back
Top Bottom