:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I didn't see the 3rd quarter, but was it really smith fault or the o-lines fault?

The interceptions both were Crabtree's fault.  You cant put those on him.  What you can put on him are the countless off target passes, the missed pass on 4th that would have resulted in a TD, and his inability to find an open receiver.  And our OLine played like #%*+ as well.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I didn't see the 3rd quarter, but was it really smith fault or the o-lines fault?

The interceptions both were Crabtree's fault.  You cant put those on him.  What you can put on him are the countless off target passes, the missed pass on 4th that would have resulted in a TD, and his inability to find an open receiver.  And our OLine played like #%*+ as well.

Foolish led my self to believe that we would come out great... and we did...sort of. 
Alex played poorly but the O-line was awful as well as the secondary.

Foolish led my self to believe that we would come out great... and we did...sort of. 
Alex played poorly but the O-line was awful as well as the secondary.

pimp.gif
seahawks lookin' good....horrible start with that interception but they turned it around. Defense did surprisingly well. might have to add them to the roster...but I'll have to see how they stack up against better talent.  

pimp.gif
seahawks lookin' good....horrible start with that interception but they turned it around. Defense did surprisingly well. might have to add them to the roster...but I'll have to see how they stack up against better talent.  

Originally Posted by What up

I just don't understand how people can defend Alex Smith when he's shown nothing to silence his critics. People need to realize this kid is garbage and it shouldn't take losing a lot of money to come to that realization.

Originally Posted by What up

I just don't understand how people can defend Alex Smith when he's shown nothing to silence his critics. People need to realize this kid is garbage and it shouldn't take losing a lot of money to come to that realization.

Its time let Smith go. The Texans learned with Carr, the Lions learned with Harrington, The Raiders learned with Russell & so on. The dude just can't get it done. If i'm Singletary I would go acquire Vick or somebody else.

Its time let Smith go. The Texans learned with Carr, the Lions learned with Harrington, The Raiders learned with Russell & so on. The dude just can't get it done. If i'm Singletary I would go acquire Vick or somebody else.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

No one said this was going to be an easy win. This was one of the games that everyone was saying could go either way since we were on the road. Were out there without our starting center and 2 rookie offensive lineman. We pretty much are killing ourselves though the score should not be this bad. Crabtree is looking rusty as hell maybe he should have actually played in the preseason. Theres no reason to panic yet though we were expected to start the season off bad because of the schedule.

Originally Posted by moe200069

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.

Originally Posted by LB510

49ers by 14+

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I don't see Seattle doing much offensively so I think it's just a question of whether our offense will be in sync.

24-10 49ers 

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

I say we win by 10+. The only way I see us losing this game is if we just don't show up.

Maybe I'm still being a blind homer but there is now way we don't thoroughly outplay SEA tomorrow IMO

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

if the niners dont win by at least a 10-14 point margin, i'll be concerned for what lies for the rest of our season.

100% agree...this should be a cake walk with your defense
... Yeah no one really said that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

No one said this was going to be an easy win. This was one of the games that everyone was saying could go either way since we were on the road. Were out there without our starting center and 2 rookie offensive lineman. We pretty much are killing ourselves though the score should not be this bad. Crabtree is looking rusty as hell maybe he should have actually played in the preseason. Theres no reason to panic yet though we were expected to start the season off bad because of the schedule.

Originally Posted by LB510

49ers by 14+

I don't see Seattle doing much offensively so I think it's just a question of whether our offense will be in sync.

24-10 49ers 

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

I say we win by 10+. The only way I see us losing this game is if we just don't show up.

Maybe I'm still being a blind homer but there is now way we don't thoroughly outplay SEA tomorrow IMO

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

100% agree...this should be a cake walk with your defense
... Yeah no one really said that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People forget Seattle really is a talented team. Just very young Coach Carroll had them boys prepared

People forget Seattle really is a talented team. Just very young Coach Carroll had them boys prepared

Back
Top Bottom