:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

really excited/nervous about this game
laugh.gif

It's only a matter of time before this turns into a CA/NY thread.
Go Niners!

Im glad I will be in attendance so I dont have to deal with the shenanigans going on in this thread.

And I'll be watching from a bar in Maui.

Aloha.

My brother in law won tickers from KNBR though, I'm mildly jealous.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

wow, how dare 49er fans actually believe that their team can win this game.

im a niner fan and i honestly think its gonna take a miracle to defeat the giants

Can't wait for this game. Can't sleep either...

All i am going to say is GGGoooooooo Niners! Boo giants. . .

Should be a good game.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im a niner fan and i honestly think its gonna take a miracle to defeat the giants
a miracle? nah
laugh.gif
but it would have to be our A game for sure and nothing less

I dont get why some of you think we need a miracle (troll) or need to have an A game to win this game? The giants are very beatable, yea they squeaked out a last minute win against NE last week, but theyve also lost to WAS, SEA and had close calls with two of the leagues worst teams, MIA and ARZ. If anything they should be worried playing in our home against a very hot team instead of yall thinking theyre an all madden team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Wow, you do know fan is short for fanatic? What fanatic thinks their 7-1 team needs a miracle to win a game at home?

It's gonna be a good game. Hopefully the GMen come out on top. We been playing well despite injuries but we could really use some of our guys being back.

Alex Smith should have a good game since hes at home. He will be able to read the defense and change the play at the line without the worry of the opposing teams crowd. We have to do better in the redzone this week because we havent been doing so well and were going to need touchdowns to win this game.

Should be a good game. Frank Gore should beast, but can Eli throw on the Niners?

laugh.gif
@ The aggression in here.

Only things I'm really worried about is our secondary (as usual) and if Jacobs can be solid enough to open things up.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom