:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Just because your still a fan of a team you jumped on the bandwagon 25 years ago doesn't mean anything. Still being a bandwagon fan.
You're*

You're obviously oblivious to the definition of a bandwagon.

damn 5 pages already?

I haven't even thought about this game yet, I'll wait till Thurs/Fri
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

Wasn't it just 8 weeks ago that 9ers fans were crying to get rid of Alex Smith?

what does that have to do with week 10 of the nfl season?

Jim Harbaugh: “Okay. This ball game is going to be a great test for our team. I think our guys all pretty much know and they’re going to embrace that challenge. Giants are an outstanding football team, everything we’ve seen so far is well-documented. This is a physical team, both lines are extremely good, playing very well. We feel we’re good on both sides of the line and playing well. Those are going to be two opposing wills that are going to meet in this football game. Two quarterbacks that are playing extremely well, playing at the top of their games. Two outstanding running backs. Physical defensive secondaries and linebackers. Special teams for the Giants is very physical, disciplined, fundamentally sound unit. We feel that way about our guys. There’s an excitement that’s brewing right now already for this contest. We’ll do everything we can to get mentally and physically and emotionally motivated to play in this ball game. I think it’ll be a great game and a great test.

6-2 vs. 7-1

They want to get to 7-2 and get us to 7-2.

We want to get them to 6-3 and us to 8-1.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by dland24

Yep.  1 more win is all its gonna take.  8-8 season and we are LEGIT!!!!

This Jumpman kid is too much.  I bet even Raider fans dont like him.

1 more win to put them at 8-1 with only playing 1 game in the NFC West would make them legit. I'm not the only 1 not sold on the niners. I havnt said anything negative about the niners. Just giving my honest opinion.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ESPN:[/color]

6327414136_666e8d8ce1_b.jpg

NFL.com:

6326664369_20dbbbfc8f.jpg

Fox Sports:

6327414210_d713035670_b.jpg

CBS:

6327414050_884bb1e18b_b.jpg

Yahoo:

6327414688_8576dd5080_b.jpg

You sure?

Moving along, it's not a 9 week season so as great as it is there are still a lot of football games to be played. Should be a good one this Sunday, both teams are playing great right now. Our DB's need to step up though cause Eli has been a problem.

Did this guy really use Power Rankings? 
laugh.gif

My theory is Eli will carry The Giants for a quick lead and it'll be left up to Alex to try and throw (
laugh.gif
) and win the game.

Lol dude called Deuce a bandwagon fan...

Can you guys please stop feeding the Raider troll and ignore him...Thanks..

The bandwagon comment was aimed at DK. He's not even from the bay or Cali.

Well champ, at least your half right.  That still only gets you a 50 percentage rate, which just like your team is piss poor at best.  I'm not from the Bay or Cali, but I'm not a bandwagon fan.  You obviously don't know the true definition of a bandwagon fan. As you can see some of my team members (Team 49ers) have and will vouch for me.  Not that I or even them feel the need to address you on the matter but just like with anything else in life you simply don't allow foolish people to spoke on matters that don't pertain or concern them.  So with the being said for now I'll just say bless your heart
happy.gif

Rex Ryan wrote:
JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:

1 more win to put them at 8-1 with only playing 1 game in the NFC West would make them legit. I'm not the only 1 not sold on the niners. I havnt said anything negative about the niners. Just giving my honest opinion.

ok  serious question,  if the raiders were 7-1 right now  would you consider them to be legit.  why or why not.  not trying to clown you either way but i just want to know your opinion.

It depends on who theyve played and who's their qb. Alex Smith is your QB. He's playing out his mind but can he really keep it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You don't believe that. Thank you Rex Ryan ( a non 49er fan) for pointing that out. 

He is still the weakest link on the team. 2nd I probably put O-line which has done pretty well after struggles last season and some early struggles this season. The tears have stopped but don't think for a second we as 49ers wouldn't like an upgrade for next season. 

This game should be good, Giants do have the edge in the passing game, though other than that we're better i think. Need more home games, I'm tired of those 10am starts

Originally Posted by LB510

Rex Ryan wrote:
ok  serious question,  if the raiders were 7-1 right now  would you consider them to be legit.  why or why not.  not trying to clown you either way but i just want to know your opinion.

It depends on who theyve played and who's their qb. Alex Smith is your QB. He's playing out his mind but can he really keep it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You don't believe that. Thank you Rex Ryan ( a non 49er fan) for pointing that out. 

He is still the weakest link on the team. 2nd I probably put O-line which has done pretty well after struggles last season and some early struggles this season. The tears have stopped but don't think for a second we as 49ers wouldn't like an upgrade for next season. 

im a 49er fan,   i've liked both the 49ers and jets since 1994,   i grew up on the jets, went to jet games  as a kid,  and jerry rice was my favorite player and i've always disliked the cowboys and raiders.  i never saw a reason to stop liking either team since i've liked and followed both since i was 9 years old. 

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ehh it's nothing bad, yall just have a lot to say that's all.

come on man
laugh.gif
,  let the 49er fans have some fun 
laugh.gif
    watching dennis erikson, mike nolan and his tacky suits,  mike singletary and his foolishness, dudes like jimmy raye calling offensive plays,  tim rattay as the qb,  cody pickett being the starting qb for part of 2005, a guy named jt o'sullivan as the starting qb.  just the overall crap, garbage, and underacheiving that's gone down over the past 8-9 years  and aside from 01 and 02, every year since 1998. 

this season is a complete breath of fresh air after they've been horrible for so long. 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

come on man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    watching dennis erikson, mike nolan and his tacky suits,  mike singletary and his foolishness, dudes like jimmy raye calling offensive plays,  tim rattay as the qb,  cody pickett being the starting qb for part of 2005, a guy named jt o'sullivan as the starting qb.  just the overall crap, garbage, and underacheiving that's gone down over the past 8-9 years  and aside from 01 and 02, every year since 1998. 

this season is a complete breath of fresh air after they've been horrible for so long. 

I guess youre right. From 05 we were 11-5,8-8,10-6, 12-4,8-8,10-6 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

come on man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess youre right. From 05 we were 11-5,8-8,10-6, 12-4,8-8,10-6 
laugh.gif
05 they went 4-12   were on pace to go 2-14  but won their last 2    they looked flat out horrible most of that season

06 they went 7-9  at one point they were .500 in november at 5-5  and a game out of 1st place.   blew a game to the rams and it was all downhill from there.  they showed some signs of life though, sweeping the seahawks, and knocking denver out of the playoffs in week 17.  alex smith showed progress with norv turner as the offensive coordinator and there was positive signs for 07

07 was a flat out dissapointment.  2-0 start  followed by crap the rest of the year to a 5-11 season

08  another 7-9 season, a decent finish under mike singletary and shaun hill and signs of life going into 2009

09  8-8 season, first non losing season since 02,   decent 3-1 start but things fell off hard after that and they played like crap the rest of the way

10  with kurt warner retired and the rest of the west looking like garbage this was the year they were supposed to win the division, even if they only won 8 games.  but no   0-5 start, crappy play on the road and just an overall dissapointing year.  sad thing is going into week 16  they were 5-9 and had they won they won their final 2 games they would've won the division at 7-9 due to tiebreakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I think the Giants should win this fairly easily. That SF offense is horrible. I still don't think they are legit.

24-13 Giants

Not tryna be a homer but were 8th in the league in scoring (NYG is below us) and +12 in TO differential (Alex Smith has 2 INT's all season), and Gore has gone for 120+ the past 5 games if I'm not mistaken.

Wouldnt say we'd compete in a shootout, but with our defense we don't have to worry about that.

Any word on Ahmad Bradshaw's status for this weekend?

Niners- 23
Giants- 17

6326783144_163ed3210c_b.jpg

49ers televised again
pimp.gif

im stuck with the lions/bears
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

they key to this game is simple, stop Frank Gore, and blitz Alex Smith.

If the Giants front 7 can stop Gore on 1st down, and force 2nd / 3rd and long to be put on Smith's shoulders I have no doubt the Giants will win.

Harbaugh has done a great job assessing the talent on his team offensively, and playing within his means. He knows what he has in Alex Smith, he is there to manage the game, not make big plays. Props to Harbaugh of making Smith look viable unlike all the coaches before him.

That being said, the Giants pass rush could dictate the entire game.

Giants according to todays injury report will have everyone back except Bradshaw, who they believe won't play as of right now.

Should be a solid game, looking forward to it.

Niners are good against the blitz - Jim Harbaugh is a beast at gameplanning after watching tape and Alex Smith has been the best QB against the blitz this season. You guys are going to have to beat us straight up. It's going to be a test of wills because both teams want it bad.
Spoiler [+]
niners are gonna win though because giants can't keep up we're too complete

Back
Top Bottom