:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Giants seem like 20 pt under dogs for this game, based on this thread and what others are saying...doesn't really make sense but I'll take it.

There is some foolishness in this thread already, clearly from people that haven't watched the Giants play aside from SportsCenter highlights.
Point out what you read.  I havent read any niner fans say this was going to be an easy win or taking your team lightly. 
exactly, where the hell do you read that %%%@?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by orlando827

I'll be at the game. It's gonna get wild. This is an important game and test for the Niners.

Eli playing good ball right now. So let's get in his face.

Giants will prolly stack the line so we gotta get some good throws down the field.

If you're talking about passing the Giants don't need to stack the line one bit. Our run D has been our biggest problem and I can see the 49ers trying to take advantage of that.
I asked my boy if he can find extra tickets to the game. Hopefully I won't be the only Giant fan there. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They'll prolly stack the line and try to bring help to stop the run, so hopefully Niners make some more throws downfield due to that.

And unfortunately, I doubt you'll be the only Giants fan there. There'll be a ton of them there.

The way 9ers fans are talking here you'd think the giants were a rival from that bum division. This ones too close to call but if I were forced to bet I'd put my money on the giants. For whatever reason they thrive on the road and hopefully they can carry the road game confidence from ending the pats home streak.

If they approach the game with a belief the 49ers are overachievers and don't respect them they'll lose though.

if we can beat the lions when they were on fire, that's a testament to the coaching staff for properly preparing for big games

the only concern is on our secondary, we leave it pretty wide open especially in the middle, and if Eli is on he could light us up

not worried about our offense or our run D. Frustrate Eli early on and they will beat themselves.

my family is all NY fans, we neeeed this win so I can rub it in their face

as a cowboys fan i need the giants to lose this one.

i just dont see them losing to the 49ers

if san fran wins , they are for real......

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

The way 9ers fans are talking here you'd think the giants were a rival from that bum division. This ones too close to call but if I were forced to bet I'd put my money on the giants. For whatever reason they thrive on the road and hopefully they can carry the road game confidence from ending the pats home streak.

If they approach the game with a belief the 49ers are overachievers and don't respect them they'll lose though.
Are Giants fans reading something Im not or are yall that sensitive to niners fans 3 point win predictions?
Originally Posted by polorico

How many times have we heard/read this already this season
eyes.gif

Are Giants fans reading something Im not or are yall that sensitive to niners fans 3 point win predictions?

This...

Everyone pretty much said close game, and each teams fan if picking their own team. I guess they expected all of us to be in here trembling because they beat the Patriots in NE.

Hold on there buddy. The Niners are in the weakest division in the NFL, fact. I'll give you that much, but the NFC East isn't that great this year either. AND the Niners have only played one of their divisional games so far back in Week 1 vs. Seattle. And nobody is talking like the Giants are rivals. I feel like the '02 video was shown because that's the last time these two were good teams at the same time playing each other.

I'm hoping for a good one, but, with the 49ers coming out on top.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

dland24 wrote:
ady2glude707 wrote:

Top 5 games I have ever been to in my life.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THE�TOP GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE!

��
pimp.gif
 I was at that game too. Man that was a long time ago. Best of all I got in for free. My homie's dad used to work for the company that cleaned up the stick afterwards. We got in for free using janitor passes 
pimp.gif

How many times have we heard/read this already this season
eyes.gif
^
laugh.gif
 Too many. But I guess its expected due to the unexpected 7-1 start.

as a cowboys fan i need the giants to lose this one.

i just dont see them losing to the 49ers

i think the 49ers proved they were real after the win in philly, then they proved they were real again after they took the buccaneers manhood from them,  then they proved they were real once again after the win in detroit.  if your 7-1  it don't matter if you play in a crappy division especially when you've only played 1 game against teams in that crappy division. anyone using the nfc west as the excuse that the 49ers are playing good doesn't know anything about football.

now regarding the giants, i haven't seen anyone on here at least take them lightly or act like that game is going to be a cupcake easy win,  i think giants relish that underdog role for the most part.

the game should be a good game, the giants are playing good football but i gotta go with the home team on this one.  if it was in new york i'd pick the giants.

49ers 20  Giants 17

Beating the 3-5 eagles makes them legit? If they beat the giants then they legit. It's gonna be a close game.

I think the Giants should win this fairly easily. That SF offense is horrible. I still don't think they are legit.

24-13 Giants

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Beating the 3-5 eagles makes them legit? If they beat the giants then they legit. It's gonna be a close game.
It got people talking and is part of the reason that makes them legit, wins also AT CIN, AT DET AT WA and a demolishing of TB also help.  Remember everyone talking a WC team cant win EC morning games? 
So if the niners lose just this one game this weekend, that doesnt make them legit, discrediting everything else theyve done so far in the season? 

Jealousy from the ugly brother across the bay.
pimp.gif

Is your team the Chiefs or the Raiders??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

its irrelevant to this subject 

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

Jealousy from the ugly brother across the bay.
pimp.gif

far from it. yall are having  great season. not hating at all.

laugh.gif
 Sure it champ, who are you trying to fool??

laugh.gif
 Sure it champ, who are you trying to fool??
indifferent.gif
what are you talking about. I dont get how the raiders or chiefs are brought up. im not bashing the niners at all. just giving an honest opinion.

Back
Top Bottom