:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

laugh.gif
some of you guys are really looking for Giants fans to be the bad guys because the vast majority of us were not talking smack prior to the game, as I said it was mostly 49er fans against non-Giants fans. And I see Giants fans congratulating San Francisco for the win and we're disappointed with a couple bad breaks in the game.

Enjoy the win, but it seems like some 49ers fans are trying to play into the "us against the world" mentality a bit too much.

Good game, Niners.

Neither team is fraudulent but of course you'd see people throwing around blanket statements.

Although he wasn't being used on that particular play I would've rather seen Jacobs on those 2nd & 2 or 3rd & 2 plays
30t6p3b.gif
. Then Eli throwing that pass through soo many hands which were still stacked at the LOS, ugh.

Both teams played hard. (c) 'Sheed

some of you guys are really looking for Giants fans to be the bad guys because the vast majority of us were not talking smack prior to the game,
Seriously, some folks swiping at air.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Neither team is fraudulent but of course you'd see people throwing around blanket statements.

one of the truest things posted.  i got a strong feeling were getting 49ers giants round 2 in the 2nd round of the playoffs though

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't see anyone salty.

Dudes just mad at how the game transpired, it was a tough defensive battle but sometimes a few mistakes is what costs a game, one bad route and a bad punt changed things (the onsides kickoff was a shocker as well).

GMen almost pulled out the win even though I felt they couldn't when they were down by 14, but they can't keep relying on these 4th quarter comebacks.

49ers capitalized at home.

Umm, they were in a position to tie the game with that last drive..obviously they could have won it with a two point conv. But I think they would have gone with the field goal..They

i got a strong feeling were getting 49ers giants round 2 in the 2nd round of the playoffs though
LOL. Giants ain't making no damn playoffs....

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Its funny how some Giants fans are in here "oh the win wasn't that impressive. oh relax guy". If it was the other around and 9er fans
were saying that Giants fans would be saying "salty! don't try and diminish our win."

Dudes only campaign for proper decorum when its their team catching it.
Is it not true? Did the 49ers run the Giants off the field or something?
laugh.gif

It's just my honest opinion. I'm not trying to diminish the win. I just didn't come away overly impressed by any aspect of the 49ers game today.

You didn't like our defense?

I felt like Eli was moving the ball at ease a lot of the time. Run D was good, and in the red zone. I just didn't see them as the world beaters I expected them to be.

who the hell said the niners were world beaters?

they were boarderline fruads....and now they are being called world beaters? yall need to make up your mind alrdy.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

who the hell said the niners were world beaters?

they were boarderline fruads....and now they are being called world beaters? yall need to make up your mind alrdy.
Relax, bro.
laugh.gif

I haven't watched the 49ers much. All I had to go off was their record and the commentary. They'r 8-1. I expected more.

So I see the bafoonery that was taking place in this thread when I left this morning, has continued.
laugh.gif

8-1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unreal game. Highs and lows. Great game. Was frustrating leaving all those touchdowns on the field in the first half. And Ginn are you kidding me? But we overcame that. Alex played very well. He still misses open targets downfield, but he played very well overall. David Akers is a freakin STUD. The Eagles are ******ed. You dont just let a player like that go. Cant wait to rewatch this game. We need to get the ball to Vernon Davis more. Crossing patterns, misdirections, etc. Our best weapon is not being utilized enough. Good game from Delanie today. Our defense did just enough today. Bend but dont break. Created turnovers again. Should have had one more in the first half with that bull**** forward progress call. We need to convert touchdowns on the chances we get. The lack of redzone touchdowns is going to haunt us eventually. We need to improve on that.

Jesus, my bad. That was quite a rant. Im too stoned to fix it.

What a game.

8-1. 8-1. EIGHT AND FREAKIN ONE. Unreal.
pimp.gif

This is what happens when your team sucks and then all of sudden they get good.
laugh.gif

49ers look great on D and Gore is having a real good season but do yall really trust Alex Smith?

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

49ers look great on D and Gore is having a real good season but do yall really trust Alex Smith?

I trust Alex Smith, I guarantee you he's playing smarter than your QB.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

I trust Alex Smith, I guarantee you he's playing smarter than your QB.

I know he isnt...

8-1

Feels good man.

Lots of NY Giants fans at the game. "Fo-get abouut iiittt."

Nice onside call.
Secondary could've played better.
Special teams playing good ball.

Eli playing okay ball too. Maybe we'll see them again down the road.

No one talking about Gore pretty much not playing this entire game, didnt have a yard, and yet we still took the W.

Its not a 10 week season, we all know that..but damn stop getting so butthurt that the fans of the winning team are celebrating beating a very quality team. Salty %!% dudes getting mad we're showing emotion. We havent been a playoff team in nearly a decade, fall back. We arent in here saying we're taking the Super Bowl or anything like that. We are simply pumped up, especially since this thread was 5 pages deep by Wednesday of last week of some Giants fans acting like the 49ers arent anything special and that the 7-1 record was fraud. Talkin about the only reason were doing so well is being in the NFC West, when in fact we have only played 1 divisional opponent up to this point in the season.

Feels good man. Just beat our toughest test yet this season and I am looking forward to divisional games beginning
pimp.gif

Come on Noble! really?

The Niners are capable of winning all of their games. All it takes is to not make mistakes and pretty much the niners didn't.

At halftime I was wondering where was V. davis. He wasn't used in the first half. I'm happy he came thru today. Sucks for Gore and his injury. Get well bro. Niners gonna need you come Playoffs...

Dont mind him, hes the "fan" that said we needed a miracle to win the game. Obviously hes hasnt watched too many niner games or know too much about how the opponent has played this season.

Back
Top Bottom