:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

Originally Posted by University of Nike

244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif
I forget your a Niners fan.
sick.gif

Makes me sick.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Remember guys, we can' throw he ball and keep up with good offensive teams like the giants..

We're still considered overrated and frauds unless we beat a team like Baltimore who lost the Seachickens and Pittsburgh who lost to Baltimore twice.  

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

stupid play calling on that last drive, just stupid. I'm absolutely furious.
yeah that 3rd down delayed hand off was too predictable. made me mad too
sit down
relax cyber bully, i don't even know who you even are so go play internet tough guy someplace else

Originally Posted by MPire

Lmao VaGiants are frauds

Gotta love Cowboy fans.....season thread looking forward to the draft two weeks ago, and now hopeful after finally beating teams they should.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

yeah that 3rd down delayed hand off was too predictable. made me mad too
sit down
relax cyber bully, i don't even know who you even are so go play internet tough guy someplace else
laugh.gif
 Tell em why you're mad?  An unimpressive 49ers squad just beat your team so.  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

8-1

niners are still frauds though.
For reals lets see what they can do against a real time like the ravens or steelers

as a certain clown raider fan who has no clue about sports would say,  alex smith is still the qb
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy. I never said y'all were frauds. Just wasnt a believe.

I'll never understand the whole Niners fraud thing. I'm far from a Niners fan and still salty about not making history in 1994 because of San Fran. But you can't win 7/8 games and NOT be a good team. I don't care of they played the colts 8 times. You win 7 games out of 8 you're legit. The Niners aren't flashy with the way they win. They don't make Espn highlight reels with spectacular offensive play. Thats not merits for not being a legit team. They are winning games plain and simple.

The Giants on the other hand are frauds
laugh.gif

All you wack Giants fans talkin' trash in here all week...

Go sit down and tell me how our !@% tastes.

Great win 
pimp.gif

Justin Smith with another big play at the end of a game.

8-1!

Good game ya'll, ++$$ all the bs. Just enjoy football everyone. This was a very stand up performance for both teams.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

All you wack Giants fans talkin' trash in here all week...

Go sit down and tell me how our !@% tastes.

all i'll say is this, alot of giants fans seemed insulted that  49er fans had the nerve to think their team could beat the great juggernaut giants at home and now that they did their tight about it.

end of the day the giants are a good team but there should be no excuses from giants fans whatsoever about this game.

Back
Top Bottom