:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Houston Texans @ Reliant Stadium 10/25:::

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just stop Andre Johnson. Gore will be back, also we'll see how Crabtree plays.
man if we let Michael Jenkins put the wheels on our secondary, then we're in trouble this weekend...hopefully Dre Bly got that 2008Singletary-to-Vernon Davis treatment over the bye and will respond.

if we lose, it will be on our secondary. offense will step it up this weekend. GO VD!

Houston Texas. Let's get it! 4-3, hopefully.
wink.gif

im glad the texans won yesterday because they are a respectable team and if they fell to 2-4 sundays game would be a must win for them. the 49ers have had 2weeks to prepare for them so hopefully they come out ready.

cant wait for sunday. interested in seeing what crabby can do and gore coming back. feel bad for morgan, but he'll start again later on.

Originally Posted by So4i5

cant wait for sunday. interested in seeing what crabby can do and gore coming back. feel bad for morgan, but he'll start again later on.
Crab taking his spot is due to Morgan's lack of effort on gameday IMO.

Deuce, where do you go to watch games at? trying to find a spot with a decent amount of 9ers fans (im in northern VA)
Uusually over my parents house since they have Direct TV. I didn't want to pick up Direct TV only for football season, so I went with VerizonFios
pimp.gif
. If your in Northern VA, your best bet would be sports bars inDC, on game days there are always a bunch of football fans wearing jerseys walking around downtown DC. The best bar that I go to sometimes is a bar rightacross the street from Archieves Metro Station. I'll get you the name. They always show games from other regions, and there is always a good group offootball fans from differents regions in there.

crabtree already starting?....hmmmmmm its too soon...but i trust singletary is doing the right thing...crabtree better do it!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i agree with you. i was pissed when he dropped that td catch against th rams. but i think he deserves the spot more than crabtree.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i agree with you. i was pissed when he dropped that td catch against th rams. but i think he deserves the spot more than crabtree.

No doubt
smh.gif
I was also pissed when morgan had that long @!% catch and run (vs. the falcons) he could've turned that into a td, but he didn't cuz heslowed down before the endzone.

Sigh..I have come to the realization that we are being held back by Hill and Raye..Why can't we put Alex in, and run the spread offense? Play to ourstrengths..Its clear the line isn't going to open many holes or protect the QB. Alex and Crab played the spread in college..Why not try?

Back
Top Bottom