:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Houston Texans @ Reliant Stadium 10/25:::

2yuyov4.png

92 thought he was doing it
roll.gif
...Hopefully we can play much betterfootball after the bye. Gore will be back and we've made some moves on the OLine. Snyder will play RG and Pashos will play RT. I'm interested to seehow this will work out so we can get our damn running game going. Crabtree will make his debut and Raye said he'll get around 15 touches. I know it'shis first game so I'm not expecting much, I just want to see a glimpse of what this kid can do because our offense needs to get something going..

GO NINERS!

The bye came at a much needed time. Hopefully Lewis should be okay for this game and Clements will be ready to stop Johnson. I want no part of Roman takingover for Lewis in the secondary.

Originally Posted by kwh3

The bye came at a much needed time. Hopefully Lewis should be okay for this game and Clements will be ready to stop Johnson. I want no part of Roman taking over for Lewis in the secondary.

Lewis could be out the season homie..

Supposedly Crabtree gets the start and Josh Morgan moves down on the depth chart.

I am considering dropping Lame-O and picking up Crabtree in my fantasy league.. I feel he cant be much worse than what Owens is getting in Buffalo.. should ido it?

cant wait to see if we can get back to form after that debacle against Atlanta...

Deuce, where do you go to watch games at? trying to find a spot with a decent amount of 9ers fans (im in northern VA)

eh, i feel indifferent about crabtree leap frogging the other 5 WRs on the depth chart.
i thought Sing and Co. were all about making the players earn their spot...but if they see something there...then...we'll see i guess

morgan
frown.gif

this is a very big game at this point of the season, we got to get this win with Colts following week.
Houston is playing VERY well right now.

ok quick question ... do i start slaton and coffee or do i stay away from both altogether? also, if any of you 49er fans can tell me just ho wmany reps crab isgettin in practice this week id appreciate it ... hes still available in my league ...

In always seeing that Kubiak always seems to not have a clue when it comes to 3-4 defenses, I wouldn't put anything past the Texans.

This is a huge game for the Niners being that their next opponent after the Texans are the Colts. With the Bye week and Gore returning, I look for the Ninersto win by a field goal.

after the debacle against atlanta, i just want to see some good defense again. i see 4 catches, 40 yards and a lot of run blocking in the secondary forcrabtree's debut

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ok quick question ... do i start slaton and coffee or do i stay away from both altogether? also, if any of you 49er fans can tell me just ho wmany reps crab is gettin in practice this week id appreciate it ... hes still available in my league ...

I'd stay away from coffee this week with gore coming back, depending on how deep your league is.

Stay away from Coffee. Picked up Crabtree as soon as he signed, didn't know he would be starting this soon though
laugh.gif

i think crabtree's gunna end up having about 7 catches for around 100 yards and a touchdown
nerd.gif

has any rookie receiver debut with those numbers?

Back
Top Bottom