:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals [MNF - Div. 1-AA Title Game ]:::

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i can't believe they handed it off on that last play. and to robinson??!?! you have gore! hill completely crumbled in the second half. what the hell was up with that shovel pass? stupid clock management and even stupider play calling.

Hill made those 2 dumb interceptions (and a few more called back) but he led the team down the field well and managed the game well for the most part. I'd still take him over JTO.

This game was insane...I still stand with Singletary though, despite that bad call. Tried to catch them off-guard, which I can agree with, but not up the freaking middle where everyone else is gonna be. You gotta be more creative if you're gonna run it...and give it to the right guy.
I disagree with him making the Niners a running team though, Gore is great and all but we lack a good fullback and a good second runner (as youjust saw).

Singletary looking like he's going to cry right now in the postgame interview..

Originally Posted by 18key

Wow that last 5 seconds made me go
eek.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
smh.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
frown.gif
on the inside.
Who thought that play would work????
Yup, but prior to that I was
eek.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif
good job but we fell off in the 2nd
ohwell.gif

Singletary already through Martz under the bus like should have
laugh.gif

then said QB Hill was "taking all day"
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
, we need a new QB asap. These bums (Alex Smith, JT O'Crappyvan and Shaun Hill) do not belong on an NFL roster.

smh.gif

Not only did the Niners lose, again, but I was up on my money league by 30 points with my opponent starting Warner and Boldin. I took the L,
smh.gif

WOW
smh.gif
BTW did any of you guys see Steve young on the post game show, looks like hes been pullin his hair
roll.gif

also did anyone catch it when they were recapping the game on ESPN and when Hill threw his first interception at 1:37 in the third quarter, I heard a crack andeveryone on the set got quiet and then steve young apologized, anyone know what happened???

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9ers should have spiked it on that 3rd down and let their offense huddle up. I think they ran thatplay because they really didn't know what else to do.[/color]
smh.gif

Singletary looks like hes about to tear up... I thought I heard his voice crack in there like he was ready to break out...

Man, does dude care about this football team or what.

Looks like it's better to be under-the-radar as an offensive coordinator/playcaller than someone who is a household name because all these guys like Martz,Jason Garrett, Andy Reid, Al Saunders, etc. have too many fraud moments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cabral Richards

Singletary looks like hes about to tear up... I thought I heard his voice crack in there like he was ready to break out...

Dude is trying so hard not to cry.

He said "I'm being very calm right now.....to say the least." lol

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Sing looking like he wanna throw something/someone in to a wall.

I'm real disappointed in Singletary

He really tried to distance himself from martz.
+!*$% if u aint like the call CHANGE IT UR THE @##%$** HEAD COACH

That kinda shocked me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

I think you guys are seeing reflections off of his eyeglasses, and assuming he is tearing up.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by srvballer

Say what you want about Mike Singletary but I want that guy as our head coach.

co-sign.

Ill be honest, I would love to have him as my head coach. Dude shows so much passion for the game. Dude is df. appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom