Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Just because the Cards want a 2nd for Boldin doesn't mean they'll hand him to a division rival...now if this does happen I'll be stoked, but Iwouldn't hold my breath.

They're not the most exciting picks, but I'm hoping for Andre Smith or Michael Oher...Rachal, Staley, and one of those guys could make up a great linefor the next several years.

Wow, I didn't know Peterson left the Seahawks. ^I too am hoping we can get Oher. I am still left with the memory of Sims letting Porter sack Hill ugh. Butwith Marvel Smith signed, people are betting DT even though we drafted Balmer last year in the first. I expect another surprise pick in the draft

So nobody is going to the 49ers Draft party tomorrow? I'm pretty excited
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 49ers650

That would make a bad $@% linebackers corps
If we didn't have so many holes I wouldn't be against trading numerous picks to get curry.
How do you feel about get Sanchez?
nerd.gif
I won't lie,it'd be pretty cool to rock a jersey wit the "z" at the end of a surname. If only he wasn't ranked so high.

laugh.gif
@ just offering the cards a 2nd rounder will get us boldin, why the hellllll would they trade him within the division?

anyways, the draft is almost here (id love andre, oher, raji or de) - i wouldnt be surprised if the 9ers trade the pick maybe stay within 12-17 or so they canstill get a quality player.

the draft is @ 12?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

That would make a bad $@% linebackers corps
If we didn't have so many holes I wouldn't be against trading numerous picks to get curry.
How do you feel about get Sanchez?
nerd.gif
I won't lie, it'd be pretty cool to rock a jersey wit the "z" at the end of a surname. If only he wasn't ranked so high.
I would love Sanchez if we were stable at the QB position. If we were set at QB he could come in and ride the bench for a few years butunfortunately drafting a QB with a high pick would be a mistake IMO. If we did make that mistake though I wouldn't be too upset just because he'sMexican
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Mel now has orako falling to us @ 10.

I wouldn't mind that at all, him and smith coming off the edges.

please no sanchez.
smh.gif
i don't know why everyone's so high on him....if he falls to us i'd rather trade down or somethin

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Mel now has orako falling to us @ 10.

I wouldn't mind that at all, him and smith coming off the edges.
wouldn't mind that

Damn, now that im in this Thread instead of the other one............They look just like the old Arizona Cardinals jerseys ......Ugh.....I dont like the jerseyanymore.

FF_50378ALT1_xl.jpg

228795674_tp.jpg

I really dont like those jerseys.

Also, I hope the Niners dont take Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom