:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate when people say something but don’t ever bring up the whole thing. :smh:

“yo I just had the best *****!!!”

damn from where?!

:emoji_walking:“..........”

AC4775F3-328A-45C8-9387-912F14F5C840.jpeg

The AFC East has Allen, Newton, Tua. No doubt in my mind Douglas, LaFleur, and Saleh are trying to keep pace in the AFCE with their own version of the prototype QB who has that extra run dimension. The more and more I think about it, Fields is a better fit for NYJ than Wilson.

The Jets are weighing options. Douglas and LaFleur's presence at both of Fields' pro days are further evidence of that.

Wilson to SF is the ticket.

#mewantTheZachAttack

The AFC East has Allen, Newton, Tua. No doubt in my mind Douglas, LaFleur, and Saleh are trying to keep pace in the AFCE with their own version of the prototype QB who has that extra run dimension. The more and more I think about it, Fields is a better fit for NYJ than Wilson.

The Jets are weighing options. Douglas and LaFleur's presence at both of Fields' pro days are further evidence of that.

#mewantTheZachAttack

#MEWANTLAWRENCE

#mewantTheZachAttack

Reported.

Back
Top Bottom