:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12 More Days Until The Revelation.

Before y'all call me crazy, hear me out fellow 49er brethren. Because I have this super strong feeling we are in for a HUGE surprise come 4/29.

Everyone swears the 49ers are taking a QB. I think it's pure smoke screen. But if I'm wrong, I'll be the 1st to own up.

Here's the thing IN MY OPINION, call me a clown I quite frankly don't really care

In order to get a glimpse at what Kyle may be trying to create with his current roster construct on offense, we have to look at what he's currently doing with Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, Juice, and Mostert and how see how this relates to how he's operated in the past with guys like Coleman, Freeman, Julio, Hooper, Sanu, et al.

This we know, Lawrence and Wilson are likely going 1 and 2 respectively, unless the Jets of late suddenly became enamored with Fields and plucks him at 2, leaving Wilson to the Niners. Wilson to SF is what I've always wanted. Until I realized something that could be better, considering the 49ers are trying to WIN NOW, as opposed to grooming a QB to "take over for Jimmy" which I believe is an overblown sentiment. I truly believe Kyle and Lynch are down to give Jimmy another solid chance to stay healthy and prove himself because not only does he deserve it, A LOT of teammates love playing for Jimmy.

The more and more I think about it (with the help of 16-year single malt Lagavulin Scotch lol), the more and more I have a feeling Kyle and John will draft best player available and I think they already know who they want and why, because Kyle wants to make sure ATL doesn't grab him at #4. That's why they traded away all those picks just like ATL traded 5 picks to draft Julio Jones at like #5 some years back.

The Premise: We know Kyle and his genius offensive mind absolutely loves to switch things up on offense, throw a lot of motion at you, and put his key players in a variety of positions to succeed. Which means he'll have Kittle line up all over the place to create mismatches. He'll have Deebo do the same. We saw Aiyuk last year make an impact both catching the ball and running the ball. But what we struggle at the most is in the RED ZONE. We drafter Hurd for this but dude will likely bust cause he's injury prone big time. Hurd is already 25 and hasn't seen a single snap. Kittle is a RAC guy who is hard to bring down. He excels in the open field. Deebo can do it all but his bullying style of play makes him susceptible to knick knack injuries. Aiyuk is a nice threat as well, kind of like Gabriel was for the Falcons when Shanny was there.

But at the end of the day, the Niners struggle with the pass in the red zone because there is no big, sure-handed target who always creates mismatches.

Enter Kyle Pitts. You gotta watch this video to really begin to visualize what kind of crazy mismatches the Niners offense would create ALL OVER THE FIELD with a guy like Pitts, who is a 100% generational talent and is the closest thing in this draft to a guaranteed future superstar. Pitts would give Kyle a whole nother dimension much like D.K. does for Seattle. In addition, Pitts is so VERSATILE that although he's listed at TE, you'll see in the video that Florida used him all over the field last year. He lined up as a slot receiver, split out wide, dude was all over the place. Listed at TE cause he's 6'6" but dude moves like a bonafide NFL WR.

IMO, Pitts' presence wouldn't interfere one bit with Kittle's continued ability to do his thang! Belichik had Gronk and Hernandez, too bad Aaron couldn't get his head on right. Imagine the Niners with Kittle and Pitts.

All this talk about SF for sure drafting a QB could be the biggest smoke screen of all because the Niners have given every indication they plan to keep Jimmy G for one more year. Niners acquired Rosen to be the back up, plus just signed Sudfeld and they still have Josh Johnson.

Meanwhile, Kittle was hurt damn near all of last year and that's pretty much all the Niners have at the TE position as it stands now. Doubt injury prone Jordan Reed comes back and whoever else we have currently ain't making an impact.

Call me crazy, but I'm fully changing my tune. We can always draft Mond in the 2nd rd.

#MeWantPITTS

Last edited:

Before y'all call me crazy, hear me out fellow 49er brethren. Because I have this super strong feeling we are in for a HUGE surprise come 4/29.

Everyone swears the 49ers are taking a QB. I think it's pure smoke screen.

All I read. You’re a clown.

All I read. You’re a clown.
If I'm right and you're wrong come 4/29, then what does that make you? LOL

You may want to slow down on spamming the thread with nothing but Justin Fields videos and still shots damn near every post lol. You trying to overprove your point only to find out in 12 days all that cheerleading was for naught.

And people should be able to state their opinions freely on this site without being ridiculed or being called names like "clown" or "this" or "that" you dig.

Good day bro.

If I'm right and you're wrong come 4/29, then what does that make you? LOL

You may want to slow down on spamming the thread with nothing but Justin Fields videos and still shots damn near every post lol. You trying to overprove your point only to find out in 12 days all that cheerleading was for naught.

Id rather be wrong about Justin Fields(who everyone agrees, should be the pick) than be as wrong as you are about them drafting a ****in TE. Pathetic.

Id rather be wrong about Justin Fields(who everyone agrees, should be the pick) than be as wrong as you are about them drafting a ****in TE. Pathetic.
"Who everyone agrees" you say.

So it looks like it means a lot to you what everyone thinks and what everyone thinks justifies your decision. Lol

Meanwhile I speak my mind and opinion about Fields and other draftees and I get called a clown.

Meanwhile you decided not to read my post about why a "TE" could be the pick, not just any "TE" but a generational pass catcher, so your emotions about me make you quick to dismiss my post and instead you resort to calling me a clown.

Lol

What's more pathetic?

Do me a favor bro, ignore my posts then. I'm here to talk and learn from real 49ers fans not try to argue with guys like you.

Peace out

Last edited:
"Who everyone agrees" you say.

So it looks like it means a lot to you what everyone thinks and what everyone thinks justifies your decision. Lol

Meanwhile I speak my mind and opinion about Fields and other draftees and I get called a clown.

Meanwhile you decided not to read my post about why a "TE" could be the pick, not just any "TE" but a generational pass catcher, so your emotions about me make you quick to dismiss my post and instead you resort to calling me a clown.

Lol

What's more pathetic?

Do me a favor bro, ignore my posts then. I'm here to talk and learn from real 49ers fans not try to argue with guys like you.

Peace out

I don’t care what others think of what I say. My point is it’s common knowledge they are drafting a QB, with Fields being the best available at 3. It’s a no brainer. Not to mention the only reason a team would trade 3 first rounders, is if they want a QB. You have to be trolling with this Kyle Pitts ********. If not, there’s not a damn thing anyone in here can teach you about anything. Theres no hope.

I don’t care what others think of what I say. My point is it’s common knowledge they are drafting a QB, with Fields being the best available at 3. It’s a no brainer. Not to mention the only reason a team would trade 3 first rounders, is if they want a QB. You have to be trolling with this Kyle Pitts bull****. If not, there’s not a damn thing anyone in here can teach you about anything. Theres no hope.
We'll see in 12 days. You act like Fields to SF is 100% happening just cause a lot of fans think so, it's pathetic if you ask me. Just cause "experts" say so on Twitter ? Lol

Has anything come out of Niners headquarters stating Niners are 100% taking a QB? If so enlighten me

We'll see in 12 days. You act like Fields to SF is 100% happening just cause a lot of fans think so, it's pathetic if you ask me. Just cause "experts" say so on Twitter ? Lol

Has anything come out of Niners headquarters stating Niners are 100% taking a QB? If so enlighten me

Actually, “experts” have been saying Mac Jones at 3 since the trade was made. I’ve been one of the few who has been extremely consistent in saying it would NOT be Mac Jones, and Justin Fields is the best choice for the 9ers. You have come in here claiming Zach Wilson, now Kyle Pitts, and it’s ridiculous. You’re either trolling or You really believe the trash you spew.

Actually, “experts” have been saying Mac Jones at 3 since the trade was made. I’ve been one of the few who has been extremely consistent in saying it would NOT be Mac Jones, and Justin Fields is the best choice for the 9ers. You have come in here claiming Zach Wilson, now Kyle Pitts, and it’s ridiculous. You’re either trolling or You really believe the trash you spew.
Man I ain't trolling. Those are the exact two I want. I brought up Pitts like 2-3 weeks ago, just not as lengthy as I did today.

You want a list?

Have at it.

1. Pitts
2. Wilson
3. Sewell
4. Jones
5. Lance

And yeah, like a month or so ago I literally put up a post in here saying Fields is Overrated.

I'd love to see Pitts in a Niners uniform and give Kyle another weapon, but I don't think they're going the TE route after trading 3 first rounders to get to the #3 pick. That's QB selection territory.
I get it, but it's not unheard of either that a team who really wants THEIR guy will trade assets to get THE guy they feel is best for their squad.

ATL wanted Julio so bad they gave up 5 picks to get him at #5

As soon as I started reading this I had a feeling someone was about to make a Kyle Pitts argument.

and he's not a bad pick as far as getting one of the best players available goes, but I think top 3 is a big reach. especially like ady2glude707 ady2glude707 mentioned the 9ers traded away a good haul to move up

not picking one of these QBs would be as egregious an error as taking solomon thomas at #3 was

can't make that same mistake again, unless you're a ****** team like the jets or jaguars or brows, getting top 5 picks are rare, 49ers gotta land the franchise QB

As soon as I started reading this I had a feeling someone was about to make a Kyle Pitts argument.

and he's not a bad pick as far as getting one of the best players available goes, but I think top 3 is a big reach. especially like ady2glude707 ady2glude707 mentioned the 9ers traded away a good haul to move up

not picking one of these QBs would be as egregious an error as taking solomon thomas at #3 was

can't make that same mistake again, unless you're a ****ty team like the jets or jaguars or brows, getting top 5 picks are rare, 49ers gotta land the franchise QB
Here's where I disagree with most people I guess, there's no guarantee a QB picked in the top 5 lands you a franchise QB. There's tons and tons of data going back 30 years to support this.

And at the end of the day a team will draft based on need and who they feel is best to fit their goals.

Just cause the Rams and Bears traded a boatload to move up to draft Goff and Trubisky doesnt mean you got your franchise QB who gonna take you to some sort of promised land.

History shows, recent history shows you don't have to be Top 5 to be Franchise and win SB's - Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Montana, RWilson, Big Ben, Brees all have more SB wins combined than anybody drafted 1-5 that you wanna throw out there.

I'd be just as happy if the team drafted Mond in the 2nd as long as they brought on an IMMEDIATE IMPACT PLAYER at #3 who is ready to start just like Bosa was for us 2 years ago

If we traded Jimmy, then I get it, let's draft his replacement.

Problem is, we still have Jimmy. And Niners giving zero indication they plan on trading him any time soon.

Which leads me to believe they will draft best player available at 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom