:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We getting the guy who got arrested for a DUI in college fellas. Get prepared

Last edited:
We cant do this to ourselves. Its only April 1.

*me reading every rumor leading up to draft day*
856B5ABF-3208-4A28-95D5-89C85DE14873.jpeg

All these tweets, mock drafts and superlative stats and I still ain't buying in to the Fields or Lance hype.

But I am however buying into the Jets buying into the Sewell hype if the Jets' true intention is to serve and protect their Darnold investment with the pieces he needs to succeed.

It'd be crazy to think Saleh and Kyle are out there giving any clue as to what they're going to do in spite of what the experts are reporting.

The media sleeping on Sewell, largely because this intriguing QB draft class continues to dominate the headlines. But a generational talent in Sewell, who can probably play both guard and tackle in nfl, fills the Jets' most glaring need and significantly improves their biggest weakness on offense - the OLine. Who knows they could even swap their pick for SF's if Niners gave them a defensive player.

If Trent Williams had signed with the Chiefs, who know maybe 49ers would have made drafting Penei their focus.

I still believe the Jets going to shock everyone and draft Sewell, allowing SF to get their man Mach Daddy Zach.

Jets may not feel the need to trade down either cause the Falcons (#4 pick) and Bengals (#5) both have terrible offensive lines and are pretty set at starting QB so both teams may already be eyeing Sewell as well.

Last edited:
All these tweets, mock drafts and superlative stats and I still ain't buying in to the Fields or Lance hype.

But I am however buying into the Jets buying into the Sewell hype if the Jets' true intention is to serve and protect their Darnold investment with the pieces he needs to succeed.

It'd be crazy to think Saleh and Kyle are out there giving any clue as to what they're going to do in spite of what the experts are reporting.

The media sleeping on Sewell, largely because this intriguing QB draft class continues to dominate the headlines. But a generational talent in Sewell imo fills the Jets' most glaring need and significantly improves their biggest weakness on offense - the OLine.

If Trent Williams had signed with the Chiefs, who know maybe 49ers would have made drafting Penei their focus.

I still believe the Jets going to shock everyone and draft Sewell, allowing SF to get their man Mach Daddy Zach.

Jets may not feel the need to trade down either cause the Falcons (#4 pick) and Bengals (#5) both have terrible offensive lines and are pretty set at starting QB so both teams may already be eyeing Sewell as well.

They drafted Left tackle at 11 overall last year. The Sam Darnold experiment is over new coaching staff has zero ties to him.

I hope they select Sewell though. 49ers are eventually on draft day going to be selecting 2 overall just my opinion.

They drafted Left tackle at 11 overall last year. The Sam Darnold experiment is over new coaching staff has zero ties to him.

I hope they select Sewell though. 49ers are eventually on draft day going to be selecting 2 overall just my opinion.

Yeah and Becton was actually really good last year as a rookie unless they wanted Sewell as a right tackle which I guess is possible but I highly doubt. Even then you would trade out of the 2 to do that

What are your thoughts on the QB options at 3? Who do you like the most?

Back
Top Bottom