:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fields or Trey Lance.. I’ll be hyped. If they sit next season, I’m confident our team fully healthy with Jimmy G also healthy, can definitely make another run.

Can’t wait for this draft to happen already.

Yea me too im good with what ever qb is selected. Something about trey lance tho, he has superstar potential written all over him.

justin Fields too has star potential. But im good with any qb, theres a lot of bs going around nowadays need to take it for what its worth. I trust coach

i just yelled out "****!" so loud my cat ran off the couch. i knew it was a long shot but that pretty much confirms it. i'm sure steve young has insider knowledge of BYU draft prospects

i need fred warner to hollar at his BYU brethren and tell him to threaten to sit out if the jets pick him. someone get the #1 LB in the league on the line ASAP!

Yeah and Becton was actually really good last year as a rookie unless they wanted Sewell as a right tackle which I guess is possible but I highly doubt. Even then you would trade out of the 2 to do that

What are your thoughts on the QB options at 3? Who do you like the most?
I’ve been in love with Trey Lance and Zach Wilson all year. Justin Fields is a special talent too.

Todd McShay mocking Justin Fields at 11 is an absolute joke. He is such a god damn moron.

7845A940-224A-490D-AC83-BF26229D37E3.jpeg

Say what you want about Nick Wright, but I agree with his big board at QB:

1. Lawrence
2. Fields
3. Lance
4. Wilson
5. Mond

6. Jones

So many opinion's and takes about Mac Jones...but I think its common sense that they could've moved up to 6, spent less and got him there. That's just 2 + 2 = 4. I don't know why all these analyst and experts think otherwise. Shanny and Lynch at his pro day is just due diligence and smoke screens.

Also once he started overthrowing dudes on those passes it was a wrap :lol:
We already got a guy that does that!

An interesting take. Are they saying not to fall for the smoke screens and the hype? And are Lynch and Shanny going to really take a quarterback?

I saw this interview the other day and immediately thought dude was weird.

I get he could just be immature or nervous. But damn. That’s all you can say about Kyle was his hat :lol:

Dude, I don’t want that guy more than anyone else here, but he came across very likable there. He was confident enough to make the remarks he made to and about some of the best coaches on the planet. He definitely has confidence. Let’s give credit where credits due. With that said, I still want no parts of him on the 9ers.

Dudes voice and laugh just annoy me lol

not saying hes not likable or a bad kid but just my initial impression lol.

Kid might end up being a stud, who knows

Back
Top Bottom