:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers still have about 15 million in cap, probably enough to sign the rookies and fill up the roster. Wonder if they can restructure 1 more player to get enough money to get back Sherman.

I wouldn't mind that. Just run it back one more time Sherm!

Niners have really had a great offseason so far. We got everyone back that we wanted and some. PLEASE can we be healthy ?? 2019 was such a fun season and I want those vibes back! I want to walk into SOFI with that same swagger I walked out of the coliseum lol.

I’m convinced we all worry about the salary cap but it’s basically never an obstacle.

So the Chiefs, who are loaded just about everywhere made an offer for the highest paid LT in the game? How does that work?

Bucs signed all their guys they wanted, teams loaded.

Why couldn’t we keep DeFo and Armstead again?

the salary cap is just a way for the owners to keep a higher percentage of the pot and disguise it as “fairness” it’s all BS

Reactions: ace
Trying to think of a position that really needs help (I know a lot of you guys will say QB so lets just exclude that one :lol: ) but other than that what do you guys think? I wish we had a good reliable return man, seems like its been touchbacks or fair catches for the most part the past couple years and when we do return one it’s mediocre at best.

Cant wait for next season fellas! if we can stay relatively healthy the team is a contender

I’m convinced we all worry about the salary cap but it’s basically never an obstacle.

So the Chiefs, who are loaded just about everywhere made an offer for the highest paid LT in the game? How does that work?

Bucs signed all their guys they wanted, teams loaded.

Why couldn’t we keep DeFo and Armstead again?
Mahomes still on rookie contract.
Brady makes less that Jimmy.

Trying to think of a position that really needs help (I know a lot of you guys will say QB so lets just exclude that one :lol: ) but other than that what do you guys think? I wish we had a good reliable return man, seems like its been touchbacks or fair catches for the most part the past couple years and when we do return one it’s mediocre at best.

Cant wait for next season fellas! if we can stay relatively healthy the team is a contender
I think Aiyuk and RJJ(assuming we keep him) are sufficient. Problem was we weren’t forcing too many punts so they didn’t see much action on ST. Dee Ford ain’t reliable so it would be wise to get another DE.

Health is wealth.

Then Dontae Johnson duhhh

3c43e9d87d07a782d64df7c6045a4d0e.gif

So now that we have brought back almost all of the key free agents that we assumed we would lose........AND we still have a decent amount of capspace left, is it time to consider bringing back Sherman on a 1 year deal?

So now that we have brought back almost all of the key free agents that we assumed we would lose........AND we still have a decent amount of capspace left, is it time to consider bringing back Sherman on a 1 year deal?

would they consider moving sherm to safety? age and injuries starting to betray him at corner. but like many have said, it might be best for him to go that charles woodson route

Guys who excel at corner aren’t typically cool with moving to safety. It requires a lot more tackling. Tackling takes its toll on your body. He’s never been a timid tackler though so, maybe the switch is inevitable.

Ronnie Lott, former cornerback and All Pro tackler, moved to safety and was even better

Rod Woodson, former all pro corner and All Pro tackler, moved to safety late in career

Charles Woodson, former all pro corner and All Pro tackler, moved to safety late in career

Aeneas Williams, former all pro corner and All Pro tackler, moved to safety late in career

Even Prime Time moved to safety late in his career with the Ravens.

It's Sherman's right of passage

Back
Top Bottom