:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brady sounds great in theory but he needs a wall around him. Expect another year of Kittle blocking if we pick him up.

No Brady, they already gave up so much for trey, no going back now, no making trey sit 2 more seasons, his time to prove it is now

NFC west be weird tho if there’s no Jimmy G Russel Wilson or Kyle Murray, that would make Mathew Stafford the lone survivor NFC west starting QB after the offseason

Man at this point, I wouldn't mind bringing in Brady to play 1-2 years.

It would be hilarious if they did trade Jimmy for his rights and he just ceremonially suited up to retire lmao

I wouldn't mind picking up Brady or at least trying to convince him to take a coaching job with the team. Would be helpful for Trey either way. We know he didn't learn anything of value from Jimmy.

Something tells me TB thinks. Yolo. This will break the internet. And will be near impossible to dethrone me if i go to niners and win chip there too.

83EA8C66-9217-4CFB-8FEA-9A69DC48A599.jpeg

Eh we get 2 3rd picks and he’s signed the deal

I’m happy with it

now trade jimmy for a second, trade up into the first round, and were cooking at the draft

Gotta start scouting out them interior linemen and DBs

That Brady stuff is a pipe dream. But I won’t lie, it low key bugs me knowing that with better quarterback play the last 3 seasons, they’re likely the favorites to win their 7th Super Bowl this Sunday. And I still view Jimmy fondly, he played a part in them becoming relevant again, but ultimately his play in the 4th quarter of two big games is going to be understandably magnified.

Hell I could say similar about the 2011 team but that’s just going to lead me back to saying Kyle ******* Williams at some point.

Back
Top Bottom