:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this doesn't have **** to do with anything nor is it really practical, but I want Russell Wilson.

what in the stockholm syndrome is this???

but also..

yes-no.gif

You reaching bruh.

Stop twisting the narrative.

You brought up Pitts, who I wanted. I was right about Pitts the whole time and showed you Pitts was worth a #3 pick and he proved why he was a generational talent like Lance. 49ers wouldn't have missed with either pick. But of course you didn't know that lol

You brought up how Jimmy was your guy.

I told you he wouldn't lead us to a SB win. I was right, while you kept riding Jimmy hard like this lol
Screenshot_20220205-172023_Chrome.jpg

Talk about needing help. I mean look at that shirt lol. Embarrassing.

You sitting there trying to clown my predictions when you should be asking yourself why you were 🤡 enough to bet and lose hundreds of dollars thinking the 49ers were going to reach the SB with Jimmy starting the NFC championship game.

that boy jimmy G really built like g'damn statue

no lie, you gotta be hella secure with yourself to wear a shirt with a dude in some draws on it 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 i see you papi!

I’ve been reading rumors by Kawakami, Simmons and other media members that Brady may not have officially retired from football and that he might be open to a year or 2 in SF. What y’all say to that? Too late because they already took Trey?

What about Jimmy and a pick for a year of Brady?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom