:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a good run. Was looking for a white deebo but couldn’t find it. Guess I’ll get the white lance since he’ll likely start our next game.

Would you guys do Jimmy+Trey for Rodgers?
Bro Trey is the goods, he needs commitment. I like Rodgers but chasing a guy pushing 40 seems backwards to me. I believe we have our guy, he won us a pivotal game with limited reps and kept us competitive against a hot Cards team despite missing multiple weapons and fighting flags the whole game.

Not to beat a dead horse… But does anyone else feel like coaches will change the way they game plan when they have a lead???

Just in the last few weeks alone… We see so many teams blow leads due to conservative play calling or just falling apart

Just these last two games, Chiefs blew 18pt lead and 49ers blew 10pt lead

Bills smacked the Pats wild card round and never took their foot off the gas… I think we need to see more of that

League is a pass friendly and just think it’s a a lot easier these days to overcome a deficit

That was the most garbage sleep I’ve had in a while.
The dropped pick and not going for it on 4th and 2 had me tossing and turning lol. I don’t know where to rank this loss. Maybe it’s because this game felt like the most winnable, and KC losing. Felt so close.

What killed me is when we got the ball with 6+ mins left and proceeded to NOT RUN THE BALL. When Shanahan goes away from the run, it doesnt end well

So disappointed

What killed me is when we got the ball with 6+ mins left and proceeded to NOT RUN THE BALL. When Shanahan goes away from the run, it doesnt end well

So disappointed

we had 9 possessions and had 5 punts and an int to end it. the offense just wasn’t getting it done and kyle couldn’t find his rhythm

Kyle couldn't "find his rhythm" cause he has a stiff for a QB

Watch Kyle work wonders with this offense next year with Trey leading the charge. Just watch

Bookmark this post if you guys don't believe me.

Here's the thing, the defense didn't play as great as they have been in the playoffs YET THE 49ERS STILL HAD A CHANCE AND THEIR SHOT TO WIN AT THE END.

And that, bros, is when you need a gamer not a chump behind center.

The 2019-2021 San Francisco Super Bowl Ready 49ers do not have any Lombardi trophies because their weakest link happens to occupy the single most important position on a football team. Ntm he is completely one-dimensional at that.

Same thing with the 2011-2013 San Francisco Super Bowl Ready 49ers. The QB was a hell of a runner but a mediocre passer who had NO TOUCH whatsoever. Dude had a useless cannon for an arm. Ntm choked every time he saw Chancellor, Thomas, and Sherman playing against him on the other side.

49ers wasted a bunch of elite defensive teams cause our QB's were middle tier.

Last edited:
E9A2DB27-B0E3-4AB3-B821-63039935484C.jpeg

So disappointed
Honestly, our running game was getting stuff. Kyle could have got more creative, but the Rams contained us. Mitchell and Deebo didn't have much success at all.

Fellas. I'm legit hurt. I was foreseeing all the media stories "Greatest turnaround in NFL history to win the superbowl". "6 Lombardis for one of the greatest NFL franchises". I really saw it. I don't know if you guys feel the same way I do but I'm not even excited about the super bowl anymore. Moving on to my Warriors now.

I'm officially getting myself ready for Trey. I'm hoping he becomes our Patrick Mahomes. It's time we begin to plug our gaps now. Build up our secondary, see what happens to our running backs, and begin to build around Trey.
Appreciate all of ya'll in here. The wound is deep but the healing will be quick knowing that we're all sticking together through this.

Is it August yet? Go all in on Trey next season. It’s tough to process now. But there was some legit positives from this season. From 3-5 in October to 15 minutes away from the Super Bowl.

They need to build off this season and develop a winning culture and be one of those organizations top players want to come to, and it looks like they’re in the process of doing so. Make 2020 look like an injury ravaged bump in the road for a team who should be competing every year.

1:34 with one time out and all you need is field goal range... was hoping for good Jimmy. But live and die by that..

Looking like the Trey Era is upon us. Hope he got a lot of experience watching from the sidelines this year, especially in a playoff atmosphere. I Am hoping he is hungry for those moments and will be able to execute for us better than Jimmy. We need and deserve an elite QB.

1:34 with one time out and all you need is field goal range... was hoping for good Jimmy. But live and die by that..

Looking like the Trey Era is upon us. Hope he got a lot of experience watching from the sidelines this year, especially in a playoff atmosphere. I Am hoping he is hungry for those moments and will be able to execute for us better than Jimmy. We need and deserve an elite QB.
I think we have nothing to worry about with Trey. The silver linings in finally drafting a young qb is their ceilingless abilities. As long as he has the throwing mechanics and the ability to scramble, my mans is destined to be a modern/versatile Qb.

It’s just a matter of how efficiently can the 9ers mold him into a leader. Most of their offensive talent was sculpted around jimmy, so now they’d have to transition to how Trey maneuvers and off looks we know Trey is more athletic than jimmy :lol:. I just hope 9ers offense can quickly meet in the middle; the offensive vets may have to take a step back to handhold Trey a bit, and Trey will have to exceed his known abilities.But this all gotta click sometime next season, cuz the clock is ticking with our prime players.

Lol we’re definitely walking into smoke next season, so as fans we’ll have to prepare to crash :lol:

Fellas. I'm legit hurt. I was foreseeing all the media stories "Greatest turnaround in NFL history to win the superbowl". "6 Lombardis for one of the greatest NFL franchises". I really saw it. I don't know if you guys feel the same way I do but I'm not even excited about the super bowl anymore. Moving on to my Warriors now.

I'm officially getting myself ready for Trey. I'm hoping he becomes our Patrick Mahomes. It's time we begin to plug our gaps now. Build up our secondary, see what happens to our running backs, and begin to build around Trey.
Appreciate all of ya'll in here. The wound is deep but the healing will be quick knowing that we're all sticking together through this.
I understand the hurt bro. Believe me I do. Time will heal all wounds and I have the utmost confidence Trey will make everyone forget Jimmy in no time.

We got the best Garoppolo could bring and the sad truth is he's just not great enough to carry the torch.

And we all knew what Jimmy brings to the table. To think the running game would be enough and that all Jimmy would have to do is make safe throws and not turn thr ball over is ludicrous. I was never in denial about this because at the end of the day the QB is gonna have to make big time plays in big time games, whether its getting away from the pressure like Burrow did countless times vs KC or making key passes in the 4th that lead to scoring drives like Stafford did vs the 49ers. And sure enough, Jimmy's inadequacies came back to haunt the 49ers because at the end of the day, when it matters most and you need to engineer a game winning drive in a championship game or maintain/increase a 4th qtr lead when we all know the opposing defense about to turn it up a notch in the 4th, this is what you get.....
Screenshot_20220131-094325_Chrome.jpg

We will be back even better next year so I ain't eem worried.

The next Dynasty starts next season.

Back
Top Bottom