:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question on the podcast today was if what deebo been doing with the rb plays was ment for hurd
Nah, I think Deebo and Hurd were BOTH meant to be doing what they were brought in to do.

Imagine, Deebo a power receiver who can play RB while playing alongside Hurd, a power TE who could play WR or FB.

The 49ers offense would be a swiss army knife and cut up the opposition in multiple ways, from a variety of angles.

Now y'all know why I wanted Kyle Pitts, who is a TE by position but can line up all over the field, play wideout or the slot.

Shanahan had the same visions for Hurd but his last name turned into Hurt instead. It's a shame we never got to see what could've been.

Team is just cursed with the injury bug. I'm praying Deebo stays healthy the rest of the year. He's our MVP thus far and 49ers can't afford to have him miss games if we tryna make the playoffs.

Imo because today's and future generations are so much more athletically gifted than prior generations, NFL's offenses will eventually turn into positionless football, much like a lot of teams in the NBA are playing positionless basketball with 5 guys on the court who can switch and guard all 5 positions.

this is one of the wrost games i can recall watching in the last 6 or 7 years

its like both teams are trying to compete for who can lose instead of who can win

Broo. All I remember tuning in the lions game 1st qtr in the 8th min. Then Waking up on 2min left on my couch..

1637901689774.jpeg

:nerd:

Still have a ways to go but gotta love it. Imo i think those will be the teams in the Playoffs when the season ends but we need to get this dub on Sunday so we have that tie breaker

Back
Top Bottom