:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's actually good for the Vikings to have an emotional last second win against a division rival.

We quietly are getting it together and getting even healthier.

Secondary will need to be ready next week. Thielen and Jefferson will apply pressure.

Was gonna say the same thing. Might be better for us that they won. They gotta come travel to us next week, we're really gonna see what we are made of. There are other winnable games on the schedule but it would be really nice to go on a run here.

Cook, Thielen and Jefferson are going to be a problem.
I got faith though. Deebo ballin and Kittle healthy, I like our chances. Let’s get over .500 !

I’ll never count Russ out when he plays us. Just off the top of my head I believe he’s only lost us four times in his career. But that’s why I was hoping for the Cardinals to win today. I hope Seattle loses so much to the point that when we play them again they will have decided to put Russ on the shelf for the rest of the year.

seeing jonathan taylor go off on the bills gave me some confidence in our defensive line. that man was having his way against us and i thought it was because our line was wet toilet paper. turns out dude just runs as hard as d.henry

need kinlaw to come back next year and clog the middle; teams have been able to spam this line with simple half back dives this year, especially with no kinlaw or greenlaw. dalvin cook could easily go off against us.

Back
Top Bottom