:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That missed super wide open pass to Wilson is another example why I don't trust Jimmy fk'n Garoppolo

He's the type of mfk'r who kills your momentum.

He's the type of mfk'r who can't capitalize when your D recovers a fumble or intercepts a pass.

Imagine we up 3-0 but Jags have momentum cause they "stopped" such a solid drive.

Jimmy fk'r gonna be Jimmy fk'r.

I guarantee you Trey Lance scores a TD in that last red zone sequence.

disappointing ending to that drive but i’ll take whatever we can get at this point

if it’s a stat, niners points per minute gotta be dead last in the league :rofl:

That missed super wide open pass to Wilson is another example why I don't trust Jimmy fk'n Garoppolo

He's the type of mfk'r who kills your momentum.

He's the type of mfk'r who can't capitalize when your D recovers a fumble or intercepts a pass.

Imagine we up 3-0 but Jags have momentum cause they "stopped" such a solid drive.

Jimmy fk'r gonna be Jimmy fk'r.

I guarantee you Trey Lance scores a TD in that last red zone sequence.

I feel you. Does some little things good but then messes up when it really matters. He should’ve made that pass. No excuses.

Back
Top Bottom