:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Done giving any real analysis until draft day results are in, because this troll has taken this discussion into the trash.
So I'm a troll just cause my opinion about who the Niners will draft differs from the general consensus? Lol, Get a grip of yo'self brotha and wake up.

Nobody cares about you trollin me whenever I post about how I disagree with your Fields pick, a pick you're obviously not at all confident in because you wont put your $$ where your keyboard is, as 22stylez 22stylez so eloquently puts it.

Trust bro, the only analysis you been giving the last few weeks is your analysis of what you think about my posts. It's flat out pathetic and childish.

How come you ain't put me on ignore yet?

Last edited:
We will all look back on this Mac Jones talk weeks from now, and laugh our asses off. Never seen a bigger joke of a rumor leading up to the draft.

Well, Cowherd has officially flip flopped and is projecting Mac at 3. What a clown.

This guy is the most high character dude in the draft.

He's vegan, he's a freak athlete, his teammates ******* love him, he plays through injury in the national championship game, he petitioned to bring football back to the BIG10, he did a 2nd pro day for NFL teams. And he did all this while dealing with Epilepsy.

This dude has the heart of a champion.

Need more Bosa workout vids.

C676CAD2-A196-473E-91AB-DE84ADFAA521.jpeg
[

Last edited:
So now it's back to Mac? Lol

I thought Kyle, Lynch, and Co are known to not leak any info yet everyone seems so sure that the 49er organization will pick Jones or Lance or Fields because that's what's been leaked out to all the insiders?

If it's True that Kyle and Lynch aren't leaking info out, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that SF isn't picking Jones, Fields, or Lance?

To quote a song from the 90s one hit wonder, "things that make you go hmmm...."

there’s a difference between leaking info and them saying certain things without going into specifics. they have mentioned going for a web several times, they just don’t mentions names

Back
Top Bottom