:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im sad for you If you really think they have locked into Mac Jones lol

I'm sorry that you believe the guy who helped run RGIII out of town for Kirk Cousins then came to the 49ers and decided that trading up in the third round to take one of the worst college quarterbacks ive ever seen in CJ Beathard is going to trade up for a Trey lance or Justin Fields.

We are getting big michael macorckle jones fellas, get excited.

Edit:

Oh ****, Mac Jones with upper third quartile athleticism

Last edited:
If one were to compare Mac Jones' numbers UNDER PRESSURE to those of Justin Fields', one would likely conclude Fields is closer to Jimmy G under pressure than Jones.

When Big Jones is under pressure it's almost like he turns into Big Brady.

Give me the Big Mac since we can't have the Big Zach

Peter Schrager just said... over the past 24 hours, after releasing his mock, he has learned the 3rd pick is wide open at the moment. Mac Jones is NOT the lock everyone is saying he is. He also says some are now saying Fields is a better prospect than Wilson, and he also thinks Lance makes a lot of sense with the 9ers.

If one were to compare Mac Jones' numbers UNDER PRESSURE to those of Justin Fields', one would likely conclude Fields is closer to Jimmy G under pressure than Jones.

When Big Jones is under pressure it's almost like he turns into Big Brady.

Give me the Big Mac since we can't have the Big Zach
What pressure? The man was behind a brick wall of elite talent. He could do his taxes in that pocket.

Ultimately. Kyle should have input on who they draft and his say should hold influence. But he’s not the general manager who makes personnel moves, so his say shouldn’t be the end all be all. If Kyle wants Mac and Lynch wants Fields. Lynch should make the final call and Kyle needs to coach the player Lynch ultimately ends up drafting.

That said. Just get the pick right. I really don’t care if it ends up being the popular pick or not as long as the pick they draft ultimately pans out. Hell there’s a chance some qb that’s not even on anyone’s radar right now ends up getting picked in the later rounds and ends up having a better career than some of the first round guys. Just get the pick right be it Fields, Mac or whoever.

.................but we hope it’s Fields.

What pressure? The man was behind a brick wall of elite talent. He could do his taxes in that pocket.
Which is why Jones imo would succeed around elite talent, which is exactly what the Niners have.

Jones' traits as a QB, primarily his ability to read defenses and quickly go through progressions and find the open man ntm his 70% accuracy, could be exactly what the Niners are looking for.

Yes, but it doesn’t matter if we screw up this pick.

We can just bring back Jimmy baybee. Win win. Realistically we were probably going to piss those picks away. For whatever reason they have been pretty bad at drafting in the first round outside of Bosa who was a no brainer and Aiyuk.

i wonder if nick bosa's in lynch's ear telling him he needs to grab another Ohio State University product...

Back
Top Bottom