:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nick Saban said Kyle didn’t ask him a thing about Mac during Alabama’s Pro Day. Not one thing.

You have lost all credibility in here.
You think I care? All I give a hot damn about is that the Niners make the right moves to get Chip #6 ASAP. And that I spit my opinion on any public forum without disrespecting or demeaning anyone.

I've been a Niner fan longer than probably most here and I witnessed all their Super Bowls so I could care less what anyone thinks about my "credibility" my guy. LOL.

And best believe if Shanny dont select Fields....we can talk about "credibility" all you want

You think I care? All I give a hot damn about is that the Niners make the right moves to get Chip #6 ASAP. And that I spit my opinion on any public forum without disrespecting or demeaning anyone.

I've been a Niner fan longer than probably most here and I witnessed all their Super Bowls so I could care less what anyone thinks about my "credibility" my guy. LOL.

And best believe if Shanny dont select Fields....we can talk about "credibility" all you want

I’ll be ready when LYNCH drafts Fields.

As mentioned... going to be a long month. We acting like we in a Saw movie with the takes. We bout to lose our damb minds.

We are getting our tub of butter fellas

the sooner people realize it, the better

Mac comin!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom