:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vet minimum contract can't sign it soon enough

give him some healthy touches in the preseason to make sure his body still got it

but i'm 100% for this

Niners should bring back frank gore for one more season. If they were able to keep kerk mikkion on the team for nothing all last year gore is a way better option.
1. Raheem
2. Jeff Wilson
3. Gore
4. Best option they can find
Hasty should be good to go by the start of the season.

anyone kno who's wearing red and who's wearing white today?

if chiefs are in reds i'm rocking a white 9ers away jersey

if chiefs are in whites i'm rocking a red 9ers home jersey

anyone kno who's wearing red and who's wearing white today?

if chiefs are in reds i'm rocking a white 9ers away jersey

if chiefs are in whites i'm rocking a red 9ers home jersey

I think the bucs are wearing whites. Only reason why I remember is because they’re at home and should be wearing their home reds but they chose to wear whites. They won three straight on the road leading to today so they’re going whites at home.

Hope the mahomes slurpage and highlights from last years Super Bowl is kept to a minimum. Couldn’t even bring myself to watch any chiefs games or highlights this year until the championship game and that was only to hope and watch them lose

the bucs are like a fantasy draft all star team, just fun to watch 'em play. brady. gronk. evans. brown. lavonte david. godwin. jason pierre paul. there's a lot of big personalities in that locker room

the chiefs on the other hand g-checked'd us last year for a lombardi trophy in the last 7 minutes of the best season we'd had in ~7 years.

go bucs **** the chiefs **** the ravens **** the ny giants, **** the seahawks, and especially motha **** kyle williams (yeah that's right ***** I still haven't forgotten)

8CEAF88B-E9C5-4BB2-A2F3-544DC8054EDB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom