:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s say we offer texans 2 first and 2 seconds and any 2 defensive players other than bosa and Fred. Who do you think is realistic for the Texans to take. Greenlaw and Kinlaw? >D:emoji_thinking:

you don't trade kinlaw, he just played his first year, his contract is cheap af, and later down the road, if kinlaw becomes a great player, you retain the ability to exercise that 5th year option for relatively cheap, that offers a lot of security and sustainability at the position until 2024-2025 (hypothetical injuries aside)

trading dee ford and arik armtead away would clear about $85,000,000 off the books, but who on earth would actually trade for dee ford's contract at this point? probably similar case for armstead. at least armstead is healthier and more productive, but he's overpaid.

If I were GM I'd dangle Jimme Ward, Mark Nzeocha, Kentavius Street, Tarvarious Moore as part of that offer

but Fred Warner, Nick Bosa, Dre Greenlaw, & Javon Kinlaw are off-limits. they're all really good players at their position, on cheap contracts, with mostly healthy bodies, I just wouldn't give that up.

Last edited:
If I were the Texans I'd scoff at the players you tried to dangle.

thats kinda the point. they want more than i'd give. diamondhands, baby.

and don't forget those scoff-able players are in addition to two of our 1st round picks and two of our 2nd round picks

If they want to roll with Jimmy, I'm good with it. But we gotta invest in the OL. Jimmy struggles to stay on the field, and we're not helping him out with a makeshift OL.

Resigning Trent Williams is the key to everything. If he hits FA, he's gone, and we pretty much are forced to go OT in the first. Also, the 49ers must address the center position. Kyle seems to want a vet there, so signing someone like Alex Mack and grooming a young center behind him might be the way to go.

After all the smoke has cleared, I'm glad we didn't give up the farm like the Rams did for Stafford. They already lost a bunch of picks for Ramsey and already have cap issues. If we can beat them with our B and C teams last year I'm confident we can beat them healthy next year. O line upgrades will def help us. And I really think the Niners should kick the tires on JJ Watt. Him and Bosa lining up together just sounds real good to me. Especially if they can some how get rid of get rid of Armstead in the deal.

I willing to roll with Jimmy one more time if we can make some good FA moves and have a great draft.

I'm gonna rewatch that Saints game from 2019. Wish I didnt delete if from the DVR >D That was peak JImmy imo.

probably cause of this....

imagine going from the 4th best qb in the division, to the 4th best qb in the division :smh:

Last edited:
Kirk and Jimmy are on the same tier. I know that pains some Niner fans to hear, but thats reality.

i believe he's a step up from jimmy. i can't remember the last time i seen jimmy complete a 25+ yard ball outside the numbers when it wasn't a designed wheel or play-action when juice/kittle escapes from their defender running across the formation.

kirk makes mistakes, yes. but he is confident using the entire 53 when throwing to his guys.

Back
Top Bottom