:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please no to bumass kirk cousins. Rather operate with a rookie and let Jimmy cook for another year withh more heat on him knowing a rookie sitting in the shadows

This. If they think their qb of the future can had in this draft in the first round, draft then and drop Jimmy like a bad habit and bring in a functioning backup who knows their role at that point in their career.

But if not. Jimmy isn’t a bum. He’s not trash. He’s also not prime Aaron Rogers or Pat Mahomes either, but you don’t find or acquire those caliber of guys easily. You can win with Jimmy. Health is more my concern than performance with him. They need a backup that can keep them afloat and win a game if Jimmy goes down, but that’s needed regardless of who the qb is.

tbh, i wouldn't be opposed to bringing in kirk cousins and having him replace jimmy. he knows shanny's playbook and he's a competent QB. most importantly, he doesn't automatically fold under pressure. jimmy can stand in the pocket and take a hit, but I haven't seen jim avoid a sack since two years ago when he got out the pocket and dropped a dime to pettis against the vikes.

in any case, regardless of jimmy or kirk/matt ryan draft a QB in the 1st round and a RT in the 2nd. assuming health is on their side, next season they get back on track and reopen that superbowl window.

I can see him and Josh Garnett being added to the 49ers Ring of Honor soon. These dudes really laid it all out there on the field. They are the epitome of the “Niner Way”

This might be a blessing in disguise. Dedicating the rest of the season to Takk and his run here might be what the team needs to make one last run for a playoff spot. Injuries or not let’s #PlayForTakk

At least 9 ravens tested positive lol

considering they’re the away team they probably couldn’t get enough players flown in, activated, and passed covid test to make A 53 man roster by Thursday

it is bull tho that they made us play GB when both teams had popped positives before tho

Man all these players getting Covid....it would be a shame if some Rams players ended up on the Covid list between now on Saturday :nerd:

How did our game against the Packers not get postponed :lol: so ******* trash, that was a huge NFC battle in the middle of the season too. I dont get it

Was thinking about this the other day.

There’s no way Kittles record stands this year.

How did our game against the Packers not get postponed :lol: so ****ing trash, that was a huge NFC battle in the middle of the season too. I dont get it
I just read it was a difference of 1 covid positive + 3 close contacts (not positive) VS. 10 actual positives with the ravens

makes sense tbh

Back
Top Bottom