:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember we were watching Mitchell Trubisky’s North Carolina highlights in this thread. #FeelsBadMan

On Fanatics if anyone was tryna cop

F15C324B-5E93-41AA-911C-11DAC85B57C6.jpeg

Edit— https://www.fanatics.com/san_franci...BGYUuWDUN7plcvef83QHzF3LItKEs0rJ2d0mC9UIEVyIs

I think that’s a move the Vikings are willing to make. Jimmy makes less and does much better playing complimentary football with a talent like Cook in the backfield.

O gawd not cousins... that name sounds like a broken record to me being from dc area aka mr taking Ls on primetime..what was it first Monday night win last week. ******** absolutely hated him and ALLL my biggg time viking fans do too. Watching plenty of his games in dc. NO THANKS.

if everyone is smart jimmy will come back next season for less than 25 mil.

worse comes to worse there are 20+ QBs who, aside from possible trades or extensions, will become free agents in 2021

Derek Carr looks like a new man

I really thought Gruden would drop him and get his guy with one of those first round picks

didn’t expect Gruden would rehab Carr so well

Back
Top Bottom