:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mullens is what he is. QB2 at best. Beathard is so damn immobile it hurts me to watch him. It’s very clear why Kyle loves him though, that guy can sling it on a quick draw like a Wild West cowboy. But that’s all he’ll ever be, potential.

Easily the worst game for the OLine

Can anybody get home off the edge?

Reality is this. Philly wasn’t as bad as they’ve looked this season. The 49ers weren’t as good as they looked against the Jets and Giants. They win tonight with Jimmy under center though as much shade as he gets.

Injuries suck. Bounce back and beat Miami.

Thinking out loud, let’s say this season ends up a total bust and we go 6-10 or whatever, the way the Texans are looking Watson might want out of there, id try to get a trade for him.

i know it's thinking very far ahead but at long as this team can finish 10-6 and get in as a wildcard, it's a whole new season in the playoffs.

2-2 is not bad considering the injuries that they've sustained. aside from all the key pieces missing, this team needs weston richburg back. this oline can't pass block for ****. again, BDN played so well last week that he made us forget that we had QB2 (at best) starting. the worst thing about today is that he ****** off any trade potential. he could've at least been fools' gold for trade bait.

Still salty about that loss 😒

it's alright man. rather this team take its lumps early in the season as opposed to going into the playoffs limping. HELLA injuries on both sides of the ball to key players. like many of us said a few weeks ago, if they could go at least 3-1 during this stretch, that'd be good. get that dub against Miami and we on the right side of things going into that Rams game. fitzpatrick looked good today but he aint eating up the DLine along the edges like wentz was

speaking of the rams, hella random but a professor of mine said that his son plays for them. OG is a hella dope and respected scholar, but I can't wait until my grade is no longer under his control so i can talk my ****.

What happened to Hot Boyzz kwon man ... can we get a refund on AA's contract?

MM might get the bench, he's been awful.

that was a bad game top to bottom and it was still winnable just like the cards game. could easily be 4-0 right now

just gotta get **** straight and get the aw next week. let jimmy shake off the cobwebs and get ready for the rams after that

Ansah out with a biceps tear?

Man, this really is going to be one of those years, huh?

That O-line looked so trash last night. McGlinchy really a bust?

I was shocked that Mullens played like crap. The open pass to Juice WTF.

Injuries are killing us. Bad QB play is killing us. Bad OL play is killing us.

Hope we can figure out a way to hit our stride asap because this is bad football. Hopefully the artillery arrives back soon.

Ansah out with a biceps tear?

Man, this really is going to be one of those years, huh?

That O-line looked so trash last night. McGlinchy really a bust?

I was shocked that Mullens played like crap. The open pass to Juice WTF.
Yo he missed a WIDE OPEN Juice lol. That looked like a TD. Kyle def still schemin.

That was an ugly performance. The injuries starting to finally catch up. Gotta coach these guys up this week and get this Dub next week. You gotta play with who you have. These guys just have to be sharper.

Kittle stay ready, no reason why the rest of the squad cant. Dudes just gotta step the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom