:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea drafting a RB high doesn't seem like the move these days.

just look at the super bowl.

49ers and chiefs starting RBs both started as undrafted free agents.

the other two RBs that played were a 6th round (Darwin Thompson) and 3rd (Tevin Coleman), while a third undrafted free agent rode the pine, Matt Brieda.

3/5 active RBs in the 2020 superbowl initially went undrafted.

speaking of TCOLE I'm reading reports that if he cannot be traded THIS WEEK he will CUT before OTA's.

speaking of TCOLE I'm reading reports that if he cannot be traded THIS WEEK he will CUT before OTA's.

Cutting him doesnt make any sense. I can see the reports of trying to trade him (even though I doubt he would fetch much), but cutting I just cant see.

If Lynch ends up cutting Coleman because he cant find a suitor, he needs to be really be scrutinized for that decision. 40% of Coleman's contract became guaranteed on April 1st. If Coleman was never part of the plan moving forward, Lynch really dropped the ball on this, and it should have been done months ago.

I don’t think TeCo is going anywhere.

When is that George Kittle Extension coming? I hope after the draft because he has another All-Pro year his agency gonna ask for 16-19 million a year. What elite wide receivers make.

Maybe we can snag OJ Howard for the low
Yeah so now that Gronk to Tampa Bay is official, I have seen a mock draft that has us trading #31 tor #45, #70something and OJ Howard. I dont love the idea of trading down, but I would do that for sure.

People already crowning Tampa Bay already? Why?

Us, NO, GB and Seattle are all better than them.

He’s 36 and had his worst statistical year as a pro last season. He’s a shell of himself. I won’t say he’s in the twilight of his career but at this stage he is more of a myth then he is an all pro QB.

Green Bay sure as hell wasnt a 13-3 ball club last year like their record indicated. Every game they played came down to the wire.

That offense may grow in year 2 with Matt Lafluer

Last edited:
Tom was so Booty cheeks last year.

I see him as the 13th-20th best QB in the league just my sentiments.

Flame ******ant suit taylor fit and On.

Back
Top Bottom